Chapter one (cuz im bad af at names)

BaCkStOrY: chester and parker knew each other for 5 YEARS. but tHeNnN chester started to
like parker.. (NOT JUST AS A FRIEND WE DONT DO THAT HERE) but they were just FRIENDS. or were they 😏😏 ANYWAYS LETS GET TO THE STORY

Chester POV:

it was the beginning of 10th grade and i was putting my stuff in my locker. then someone whispered to me. i turned around and jumped. when i saw parker i sighed in relief

Chester: dude! why'd you have to scare me like that?
Parker: sorry dude. i didn't mean to scare you.
Chester: it's fine.. soo how was your summer?
Parker: eh it wasn't the best but it was okay. what about yours?
Chester: well... let's just say my parents were drinking a lot and well umm yeah....
Parker: oh wow dude.. i'm sorry.
Chester: it's not your fault. no need to apologize.
Parker: You know it would've been way more fun if you spent the summer with me..

i blushed at the statement. spending a whole 3 months with parker? that was like a dream come true. and i mean it's not like i like parker as MORE than a friend.. right? i mean sometimes i do kinda check him out... chester what are you thinking.... i thought to myself almost forgetting he was right in front of me.

Parker: dude you okay?
Chester: yeah dude i'm fine. let's just get to class.

Parker's POV:

i could tell something wasn't right but i decided to wait to question him. as we were walking i noticed him starting to look panicked like he was afraid. i quickly pulled him into the bathroom and then he fell into my arms and hugged me while tears streamed down his cheeks.

Parker: oh my gosh chester..
Chester- i- i- i uh..
Parker: chester.... please tell me what's bothering you...
Chester: no! your not gonna get it... and you'll never understand...
Parker: chester even if i don't understand doesn't mean i'm going to judge you about it..
Chester: a- are you s- sure??
Parker: yes chester. i'll always be here for you no matter what. i'll never leave your side. i'll never let anyone or anything hurt you. you are the thing that matters the most to me.

chester looked up at me beginning to wipe his tears. i was worried for what he was going to say. it couldn't be anything bad...

Chester: p- parker.. i- i-
Parker: you can tell me chester.
Chester: i- i think i'm gay......
Parker: ......

HAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRRRRR HAHAHAHA