"So Leo how do you plan on beating him?" Chase asked

"You in?"

"Yep" he said looked towards y/n.

"Good luck. I'm going to be there for him to get another punch" Y/n said. Chase and Leo shook their head. Chase then planted a kiss on the side of her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Leo watched as chase put together his and Leo's robot

"What do you think?" Chase asked them.

"It looks good." Y/n said

"Good? This is awesome! Now all it needs are laser cannons, flamethrowers and satellite radio so we can pump up the jams."

"Leo this is why you always lose to Kevin you rely on flash when you should focus more on speed and stability."

"Gotcha so where do you want the flamethrowers?" Just then the dads walked in. Alexander walked to y/n putting his arm around her and Donald got excited they were making a combat robot.

"Ooh are you guys working on a combat robot."

"Yep we're getting ready for the big robot throw down!"

"Isn't that where y/n always punches that kid? Why don't they stop her?"

"Well yes it's where I punch that kid and honestly I don't know..."

"Alright"

"Sure"

"Alright very impressive. Yea looks like you are on to something here. Can I make one single suggestion though? Let me join your team. I made a fortune designing stuff like this and if I'm on your team you are guaranteed to win."

"Fine with me"

"Why not?"

"Yes! I love robot competitions they really bring out my inner geek"

"Wow there an inner one too?" Chase started laughing and y/n smiled but bit her lip.

"Well now that, that is over I'm going to see what Bree's up to." Y/n said. She walked upstairs and saw her siting with Caitlin. She walked back to the lab and sat in front of Leo and Chase "never mind she with Caitlin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~