Invitation

I woke up, and his blue as were staring into mine. "Hey." I said awkwardly "Hello, love." he said back in his morning voice that made me bite the inside of my cheek. I turned on my back and grabbed my phone to see 6 missed calls from Stephan and 3 from Damon. I got up and and went to the hallway and called Damon back. 

"What?" I asked. "You're gross." Damon said in a childish voice "What do you mean." I asked "You're knocked up by the big, bad hybrid." he said, I rolled my eyes "Who told you?" I asked "I have my sources, but what I called you for is to check the mail." he told me "You guys called me 9 times to tell me information I already know and to check the mail?" I said "Yup." he answered "You're annoying, anyway bye." I hung up and got dressed in my room.

Rebekah was in the kitchen. I was walking to the door when Rebekah stopped me. "Where are you going?" "Getting the mail Damon demanded I do it." I replied "Odd, I'll come she walked over to me and we talking on the way there. I grabbed the mail and sorted threw it. I found a letter with my name printed in cursive on the back. I turned it over and opened it. it was a invitation to Alaric's wedding. I had met him briefly in Mystic Falls. "Ric, I'm pretty sure Klaus body jumped into him." she said "I've barely met the guy and I have no clue who this Jo is." I said

"Her brothers some kind of sociopath I heard his name is Kai." she said "It's tomorrow and I have nothing to wear lets go shopping." I said "Great idea." Rebekah said and we walked the rest of the way to a shop which had many dress options. Rebekah and I picked out a few that we thought would be good for the occasion. I tried on each dress until we decided that a silk baby blue dress was perfect.

We went out to Rousseau's and Rebekah got a little tipsy while I sipped on water. Once she decided it was time to head back we walked outside. Marcel stopped us to flirt with Rebekah once he noticed my presence he looked at me. "We've met before you're y/n right?" he asked "Yes." I replied "Marcel." he put out his hand to shake and I did. "Ok, y/n I think we should probably go, nice to see you Marcel." Rebekah concluded while Marcel nodded understanding.

                                                           **********************************

Once we were back inside it was 4:00pm I went upstairs to my room and put my dress on a hanger so that it wouldn't wrinkle. I picked out a pair of silver high heels and then I decided that if I got cold I would wear a grey cardigan that I picked out. Once it was 5:30 I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal. I went back to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I showered so that my hair would be dry for tomorrow.

I laid on my bed for a while texting Bonnie and Elena to see what was happening in Mystic Falls. Once it was 8:34 I went downstairs and got a glass of water. Klaus walked in and poured himself a glass of bourbon. Once I finished my glass I went into my room. I looked at my nightstand to see a small book. It was my mothers grimoire. I furrowed my brows in confusion. 

I opened it to see a small card and a symbol that looked like a dragon biting its own tale. I heard my door open I turned around and closed the book. Klaus was standing there. "Whats that?" he asked "Grimoire, look at this symbol." I said, he looked at it "I don't know what that is." he said "Me either." I said. I looked at him and he put the book back.

He grabbed my hand and we went back to his room. "Where did you go today?" he asked as I sat down. "I went and got a dress with Bex for Alaric's wedding." I said "When is it?" "Tomorrow, wanna come?" I asked "Sure." he said.

I fell asleep soon after that. 

                                                                    *******************************

 My alarm woke me up so I would have time to get ready. I went back to my room and slipped on my dress. I did my hair in loose curls and did light makeup. I woke up Klaus so he could get ready. he wore a black suit that fit him perfectly. He came into my room. "Do you mind?" I asked while turning around showing him my unzipped dress. 

He came behind me and zipped it up. the feeling of his hands against my back made me shiver slightly. "Thanks." I said and turned around to see his face close to mine. He looked at my lips and then back at my eyes. He leaned in until our lips met and he kissed me and I kissed back.

I pushed him back a little and he stopped. "Sorry, but we need to go." I told him, and he nodded. I looked in the mirror and fixed me smeared lipstick. I turned to my side to see a small bump. "I'm showing!" Klaus looked at the small bump and smiled a genuine smile. I quickly put on my heels and grabbed my sunglasses.

We walked down the stairs and we went into his car. I sat in the passenger seat.

                                                                       *************************

We arrived at a beautiful venue and many people were going threw the entrance. I opened my door and got out. Klaus and I stood side by side and he put his in mine. We sat in one of the many white pews. Soon the ceremony started and Jo came out in a beautiful white dress.

***********************************************************************************************

I had to stop it abruptly because you know what happens next...

Anyway I hope you like this chapter I had one thing happening in the chapter and I hated it so I deleted it so it took longer that usual

-Hannah <3