Sophie Deveraux

I woke up the next morning and started to get up but Klaus' arms stopped me. I looked around and saw our clothes on the floor and the memories rushed back. I grabbed my clothes put them back on and went to my room. I decided to shower to get my mind off things. I turned the water on and took off my clothes. I stepped in and let the water calm me down. 

Once I was done I picked out my clothes and dressed. I knew the day was going to be awkward. I walked downstairs to see Damon sitting on one of the leather lounge chairs drinking bourbon. "Wow already drinking its 10:00 am Damon." I said "I'm aware." he said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm meeting Bonnie and Elena at the grill, bye." I walked out of the house and walked to the grill. 

Bonnie was sitting at a booth she stood up and hugged me and then looked at me in a worried way. "What?" I asked "I... think you need to go back to New Orleans, to the witches." she told me. "Why?" I asked "I have a feeling you need to go there. Soon." she said "I turn tonight I can't leave until tomorrow." I said. "Ok." she said and then Elena arrived with Caroline which I've met briefly. "Hey guys." Elena greeted "Hi." Bonnie and I said. 

We talked for a while until it got late and I needed to go to the dungeon to get chained up. I walked back there and chained myself up. I waiting for my bones to start breaking but nothing happened. I had waited an hour and still nothing. I unlocked myself and made my way back up. 

Stephan, Damon, and Klaus were all puzzled to see me still in my human form. "Bonnie at the grill told me to go to the witches in New Orleans because she had a feeling. I need to go back." I said. "I'll take her." Klaus volunteered. "Ok, we need to tell Bonnie about a vampirism cure." Damon said. 

My phone started to ring and I picked up the call from Bonnie. "The specific witch is a girl named Sophie Deveraux she works at Rousseau's. It's like the Bennet witches are telling me it all in my sleep." Bonnie told me as I put my duffel in the back of Klaus' car. "Ok, I'll tell Klaus." I said "Ok, be safe and don't forget Rousseau's, Sophie Deveraux." "Goodbye Bonnie." "Bye." and I hung up.

Klaus came out and put his stuff in the back. "We need to find a witch, Sophie Deveraux, she works at Rousseau's." I informed him while opening the passenger door. "Deveraux is from the French Quarter Coven, she'll be easy to find." He got in the drivers seat and we started driving to New Orleans.

At 3:00am I fell asleep and Klaus shook me awake at 6:00am we were at Rousseau's. "I'm going in alone." I said while getting out of the car and opening the front door. I sat at a stool and the blonde waitress from before came to take my order. 

"Excuse me...Cami but I need to find Sophie Deveraux." I said while looking at the name tag on her shirt. "She's working in the back, her break is in 10 minutes." "Ok, I'll wait." "Would you like a drink?" She asked me. "No, thanks." she left and when the 10 minutes was up a dark haired girl came out. She sat next to me. "A friend said her witch line told me to come to you, so I'm here can you find what they're talking about?" I asked "Follow me."

I followed her to the back. "I have a special ability to feel when someone is pregnant with a child thats what the witch line wanted you to know." she told me "So you're telling me I'm-" "Pregnant." she cut me off. I suddenly felt light headed with the new the next thing I knew it went black.

I woke up to muttering. I opened my eyes to see Sophie standing over me. "It's the hybrid's isn't it." she asked, I nodded my head and she widened her eyes. "Keep the baby safe many people will be after it especially witches." she said. I nodded, frankly from being speechless of the sudden events.

"I'm going to go now but, thank you, so much." she nodded and I left going back out to Klaus' car. Klaus was still sitting in the driver seat studying a grimoire. I got back into the car. "What took so long it's been two hours I looked at my watch and sure enough I had blacked out for two hours. "We were just talking." "About what?" he asked "The witch covens." and he let it go, I wasn't going to tell him yet I didn't want him flipping out.

He drove to the compound where Rebekah and Hayley were. "Hey bestie!" Rebekah greeted me. "Hey." I said "y/n Hayley has something to tell you but outside." Rebekah said excitedly"Ok. Let's go." They got up and we went outside. "So to cut this short I'm...pregnant with Elijah's baby, I don't know how but I am." Hayley told me. My eyes widened and I hugged her. 

"What the bloody hell, y/n!" Rebekah exclaimed "What?" I asked confused. "You're knocked up too!" she practically screamed. I widened my eyes knowing he would have heard. "Shhh they can hear!"

***********************************************************************************************

I am thinking ab pulling an all nighter lmao, im bored and have no life so why not. 

-Hannah<3