Chapter Thirty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Morning baby" She felt his hands being slipped around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Morning" she smiled and turned to place a kiss on his cheek.

"You gotta check your email bubs"

He nodded "I did baby, im cleared."

"Okay good, that means Lilly and pops probably cleared too."

"Good, that beach look good as hell."

"Maybe we can go later ?"

"We got nearly over a month here..take your time." He played with her blue waist beads.

She wore one blue and one yellow, while the anklet on her right foot was black, she was very patriotic.

"I'm sorry you had to be here under these circumstances" Mai frowned.

"Girl don't say sorry, you have no control over what happens in life, we here now okay ?"

"Mmhm."

Everyone was on island for about a month a little bit longer, Jamal and Lillian didn't have todo a face to face graduation, so they planned on just logging in if necessary.

Leanna was going to make her way down in about a week for the funeral, her boyfriend didn't know.

"cmon, let's go pack up and watch some tv okay?" Mikah grabbed her hand and walked back into the room.

____________________________
The next day

"Auntyyyyy" Maia hugged her Aunt.

"Ouuu babygirl wuh looka you look, yuh look good girl, growing sweet enough."

Maia smiled and Lillian walked next to her cousin.

"Hello tuh you too ma'am" She huffed.

"Hi spookie, you look pale girl, you does go outside up dae ?" Lisa hugged her daughter smiling, she missed her baby girl, her only daughter.

Lillian was the youngest of two boys. Sage and Taiyler.

"Where the two knuckle heads?" Lillian asked after placing a kiss on her cheek.

"In de house drinking all my damn beers." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Ort, gine an mek noise." The girl smiled and walked into the house.

"I GET BACK YUH ASS" The rest heard as she walked into the two story house.

Lisa shook her head, and brought her attention back to the group infront of her.

Her landed on Henry and Gina in the back, a large smile took over her face, they were long time friends, through Darline and Victoria.

"Girl wuh you ain age.." She hugger her friend tightly.

"Talkin about me, look at you." Gina smiled, seeing Lisa lifted her spirits.

"Henryyy" She hugged him.

"Hi Li"

"Good to see you" They pulled apart.

"SAGE COME AN TEK IN DE BAGS NUH" Lisa turned and called for her youngest son. "AN BRING YUH BRUDDA TOO"

Two seconds later the two came out of the door coming to get the bags while Gina and Henry walked towards the door.

"Now...yall don know me, but i know yall."

"Mikah" He smiled lightly at the older lady.

"Lisa lovey" She placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Jamal." He kissed her cheek.

She smiled "Cmon, lemme get yall settled."

**
1 Hour Later

"i see how close you are wit that boy Maia." Lisa looked over her shoulder from the pot. She was making fowl foot soup for her niece and daughter.

"Mikah ?" Maia looked up from her phone.

"Mmhm, how long ?"

"Oh uh, officially? gonna be a year in December."

"An you ain think to tell me ? Darline love dah boy, would tell me bout him and yall all the time." Lisa smiled.

"So why you cein at me if granny had tell you?" Mai smiled.

"stupes, lemme be great nuh"

"Mm"

"Now my wonderful amazing sweet and caring niece" She placed the cover on the pot and sat at the table.

"Yes ma'am?" Maia smirked.

"Tell me bout dis boy that that hard ears girl got."

"Maree ? he's a respectable man, treats her like the beautiful girl she is, anything else is for her to tell you."

Lisa sat with a smile on her face "Hm, good to know he betta dan dah johnny she used tuh got, he was a jackass, i hear since she lef he got bout two babymuddas an boff a dem tekin he tuh court."

"wuh i hear he does wan put he hands pun a woman.." Maia rolled her eyes.

"hm big ignorant ass like he.."

"I'm happy to see yall" Lisa smiled at her niece.

"and im more than happy to see you aunty" Maia kissed her cheek.

***************************************
wuh gine on 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽

meh idk how to feel about this one, BUT WE BACK IN BIM...i think ima have fun writing the next chapter or few.

that's it, stay safe and see yuh next time 🧑🏾‍🌾.