36

It's been a few days since Addison and Bryce haven't talked about the situation and the rumor that's going on with Bryce. Addison doesn't know what to do she wants to believe him because he has changed since they've been together but something is telling her not to. Bryce is going to come over to her apartment and talk about it. Addison got ready for the day and she has a couple of meetings on zoom she has to do.

Addison's Outfit:

Addison's Hair:

For her makeup, she had only put on some blush, waterproof mascara, and some lipstick

For her makeup, she had only put on some blush, waterproof mascara, and some lipstick. She goes into her living room sits on the couch and goes onto her laptop about to hop on a meeting call with her manager about a couple of new things she has going on for her. She went on the call with her manager and they had a good hour and a half talking about Addison's career. After she's finished she closes her laptop and heads into the kitchen to make herself a glass of matcha and some toast for breakfast.

Addison's Instagram story:

Seen by dixiedamelio Charlidamelio Bryce hallAnd 2,345,000 others

Seen by
dixiedamelio
Charlidamelio
Bryce hall
And 2,345,000 others

She sits at her kitchen table eating her toast while scrolling through TikTok while taking sips of the matcha she made. After she finishes she goes and washes the dishes she had used. She leaves the kitchen and grabs her phone because she had gotten a text message while she was washing the dishes.

Text Message From Bryce:

Brycey 🥺: I'm on my way to your apartment.

Replies back to him: Okay see you soon.

Addison sighs and feels nervous about how the conversation can go it can go bad or it could go good and they will be still together and address the rumors that are spreading around. She's on her couch texting Dixie while waiting for Bryce to show up. Not after a few minutes, she hears a knock at the door and she gets up answering the door.

Addison: Come in *moves aside*

Bryce walks into her apartment and Addison closes the door behind him.

Addison: Can I get you water or something?
Bryce: I'm good thank you though.

They both sit down on the couch and they are both silent because they don't know how to start the conversation. But Bryce speaks up first.

Bryce: I just want you to know that I didn't or would never cheat on you. I truly would never hurt you like that in my life and if I did then I would never forgive myself for the rest of my life.
Addison: I want to believe you trust me but something in my heart is telling me not to believe it.
Bryce: You already know why I was in Vegas to film a video and I was with the guys the entire time we were there. I was even FaceTiming you each night and before I went to bed.
Addison: I know but I can't explain how I feel.
Bryce: What can I do to make you believe me? *holds her hands and looks at her*
Addison: *looks at him* I don't think anything you do will change how I feel.
Bryce: *moves his hands* So what you are saying is that you don't fully trust me is that it?
Addison: *stay silent*
Bryce: I can't believe that you don't trust me completely.
Addison: I'm sorry.
Bryce: I know I did some bad shit back then but I changed to be with you and you still don't fully trust me.
Addison: I know.
Bryce: It's been five months since we've been officially together and you still don't have your trust for me back.
Addison: I just can't help it.
Bryce: *gets up* I need to know what about us? Are we still together or are you breaking up with me?
Addison: *tears up* I think it's best if we go our separate ways I'm so sorry *tries to hug him*
Bryce: *backs up* Don't and I agree I don't think I could have been with somebody who didn't fully trust me.
Addison: I want you to believe me.
Bryce: I hope you have the best in the future and your next boyfriend I do Addison. I hope he's better of a boyfriend than I was. *kisses her head*
Addison: I'm sorry I wish you the best as well.

Bryce leaves and Addison locks the door and sighs knowing that she did the right thing but did she want to break up with him or is it just to protect her in the long run. Bryce goes back home heartbroken and Addison is devastated for breaking up with him.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I think this story will end soon because I'm not into this story anymore like I was. But go check out my other stories.