26

Liked by user12, sherinicole and 1,879,908 others TikTokroom: Addison Rae & Tessa Brooks was spotted out today

TikTokroom: Addison Rae & Tessa Brooks was spotted out today. 👀 Looks likes there's no more bad blood between them after what happened with Tessa and Bryce. What do you guys think about this friendship?
Comments:
Braddisonsluv: I thought that was Addison twice. I really had to do a double take
soniava: So what is going on with Bryce? My braddison heart is so confused!!!!!
Celine: You gotta expect the unexpected.
Lana: They can be sisters
Addisonanddamelio: things were good there was never bad beef between them at all.
Hater: @brycehall
Addison: You guys don't see what happens behind the cameras me and Tessa are good friends never had beef with each other.
Tessa: friends for life even if that means long distance friends now since I'm moving to Canada.
Braddison: Amazing girls
Brycehall: please don't tag me I've already seen these pictures and I know they hanged out
TikTokroom: Bryce is not having it 👀 ^^
Joshrichards: Wasn't expecting this.
Noahbeck: Glad everything is on good terms still.
Comments have been limited on this post.

———————————————————————
Bryce is currently leaving the gym with Noah and the paparazzi sees them and runs up to Noah and Bryce.
Paparazzi: Hey Bryce & Noah. How's ur day going?
Both: It's going great
Paparazzi: That's good, how was your workout?
Bryce: It was good we did some arms and abs today.
Paparazzi: Bryce the fans want to know how do you feel about Addison and Tessa's friendship?
Bryce: I respect it but I would rather not say anything more about the topic if you don't mind.
Paparazzi: I totally respect that. Noah how are you Dixie?
Noah: We're doing great we are both really happy.
Bryce and Noah gets to Bryce's car.
Paparazzi: I'm happy for the both of you but have a great rest of your day guys.
Bryce and Noah gets in the car and drives away.
Bryce drops off Noah at Dixie's awhile Bryce goes to Addison's apartment even though she's not home currently since she's dropping off her parents and brothers at the airport.
But I know she'll be sad when she gets back since she won't see her family for a little awhile and he wants to be there for her no matter what.

Addison's POV:
I drove up to the airport to drop off my parents and my brothers. I get out and help them get their bags out of the car. I give them all a hug.
Addison: I'm going to miss you guys so much.
Sheri: We are too sweetie.
Monty: You take care of herself and make sure Bryce takes care of you too.
Addison: He will.
Lucas: I don't like when I don't see you.
Addison: I promise I'll see you soon and we can spend so much time together.
Addison gives her brothers hugs again and her parents.
Addison: I love you guys.
All: We love you too.
Addison wants them go inside the airport and she gets back into her car and feels the tears coming down since she already misses them.
Addison drives off a few minutes later and heads back to her apartment.

Here's another chapter for you guys. Hope you guys like this one.