35

Addison and Bryce were doing great and they spent Valentine's Day together in Malibu it was a beautiful night for them. And I bet you knew what happened for the rest of the night. A few days after there were rumors that came out about Bryce cheating on Addison when he went to Vegas one weekend and ever since those text messages came out he and Addison have been on the rocks. The fans are freaking out some are saying it's not true Bryce is not like that and of course, his haters are saying that it is true. But ever since those rumors came out Addison and Bryce haven't been seen out together or have been posting about each other or hanging out. Addison doesn't know what to feel she knows that Bryce loves her with his whole heart but something is telling her not to fully believe him.

Liked by 4,567,000 people TikTokinsiders: texts between someone getting together with Bryce 😬Comments: User123: Why does the world hate on Bryce so much? I don't believe he cheated

TikTokinsiders: texts between someone getting together with Bryce 😬
Comments:
User123: Why does the world hate on Bryce so much? I don't believe he cheated.
Braddison: I hate this
Hater123: I see Bryce cheating on Addison 100%
Braddison1: Why did Addison like this post? 😭😭
User2: It means she thinks it's true wtf.
Loading more comments....

Bryce's POV:
Everything was going great between me and Addison then these stupid dumb rumors came out about me cheating while I was in Vegas. I hate this shit. This is so exhausting trying to convince the world that I am not a cheater and it fucked up my relationship with Addison. We've been having problems and it's all because of the rumors. I swear I will find out who did this and sue them. I haven't seen Addison since the day the rumors came out which was four days ago. We have been texting but she doesn't want to FaceTime me or call me. I just don't know what to do and the guys know I am stressed as fuck. My mom called me right away after the rumors and she already knew that I didn't cheat I'm so happy to have my mom that I have she's my everything and she was the best mom ever for a single mom and I love her so much. The fans are thinking that me and Addison broke up and to be completely honest I'm not sure what me and Addison are if we are still together or not.
This is stressing me out and the guys have been on my side knowing I didn't cheat. The guys I consider as my family.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted in so long. But I do have two other stories you guys can check out if you want.