Chapter 9

In the next few weeks we got very busy. I started my new job and that got stressful. Greyson was getting the flooring down at the shop. Then he decided to go to his dads to use his garage to make the tables and counter. He even started making shelves. He was there almost every night and would lose track of time and not stop by. So he started having lunch with me. I could tell he felt bad. So I told him I would stop at the shop more. Which every time I planned on stopping in I had a showing or paperwork to do. I broke down at one point and told Vick I understood why she was single. She took me to dinner that night and we had way too many drinks. Other than the lack of Greyson mentally and physically I was still more happy than ever.

Today I am in the office, then I have a showing at an apartment in town. Vicks has been having shows of my old house but no bites yet she says. She made me lower the price a bit but she said she shouldn't lower it too much. Zach told our lawyer he didn't want to know anything about the house. He told Vick he got all the items i left out and locked the door never to go back. I haven't heard anything about his treatments or how he's doing. It's like he vanished from my life and I wasn't complaining.

I sat back in my chair and felt the need for Greyson again. It's like this kink in your neck you can't get to go away. I've never been this needy before and I liked that I wanted him. I pulled my phone out and messaged him. I really need you asap! When can I see you? He messaged back. Believe me I need you too babe. I have to finish a few things with my dad, then I think I should be able to see you. I loved what we were doing but I was half tempted to take a long lunch and go to the shop to just hug him.

I get up and let Vick know I'm heading out to go to the showing. She waves back and continues talking to Heidi. She's new like me but she has no common sense about things. She is also a horrible gossip. We like her as much as we need to. I get to the boardwalk and make my way to the apartment. When I get to the door I notice it's got a really nice door. I memorized the basic info on this place but not much. All I was told was he wanted to see it and to go. I walk in and take a look around the place. It's very modern with exposed pipes and ductwork. The bathroom is black tile in the shower. White tile everywhere else. The one bedroom was good sized. I can't imagine anyone living here. It's so cold. I looked at the view and it was a great view. Maybe that was the selling factor.

I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it. I felt like I was in a bit of a rush. I open the door and there is Greyson with white roses. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around him. He kisses me so hard and walks me back into the room, closing the door behind me. He sets me on the counter and runs kisses down my neck and chest. He pops open my white button up shirt and exposes my lace bra. I pull my shirt up and take my underwear off as he unbuttons his pants. In seconds we are back together no words needed. It had been too long and I longed for him. I needed him to touch me everywhere. He takes my shirt off me quickly and continues kissing my neck and then my lips I bite his lip and I feel him smile in pressure. I pull him closer using his shirt and he picks me up and slides him onto him. I tip my head back and feel every thrust. He moves me up and down fast and within seconds I reach my max and finish. Then he takes me to the bedroom and lays me down on the carpet. He lifts my leg up over his shoulder and continues his assault. I scream out and close my eyes. I needed this without a down. I put my leg down and I rolled him over. I start my movements and continue until I feel myself coming again. I can feel him getting there and I slow down. Leaning down and kissing his lips slowly. I feel his hands on my hips. They make their way to my breast and he exposes them to the warm air. Which makes me reach my climax then he follows. I roll off of him and catch my breath. I start laughing and then Greyson joins me.

" That was so badly needed." I tell him

"I agree" he says "I told Vick I needed Brooks time and she suggested this place. She said no cameras and close to both places. She was so right." He looks around the room leaning on his elbows. "Wow this place is not very warm is it?"