Part three - Ikea Therapy

A/N: this is longer than I meant it too be. Also next part will be Takahiro, it'll switch every few chapters or even mid-chapter. Who knows. Also sorry for the errors, I legit barely have slept to finish this.

(Kentarou's POV)

I stare at my phone screen, not sure what to do. I finally decide to open the message , not sure what to expect.

-[In PMs]-

Yahaba: Hey...

Yahaba: Are you okay?

Kyoutani: Why do you care?

Yahaba: Because I'm not heartless

Yahaba: And nobody likes to get their privacy invaded

Kyoutani: ...I'm alright

Yahaba: You wanna talk or just want company?

Kyoutani: I don't know...

Yahaba: Wanna go to Ikea then?

Kyoutani: ...What

Kyoutani: It's like 9pm-

Yahaba: A n d ?

Kyoutani: Sure, why not.

Yahaba: Meet me in front of the school.

Kyoutani: Alright.

-[In real life]-

I hopped of my bed and threw on a hoodie. I put on some sneakers that were in my room and grabbed my bag. I climbed out my window cause I knew someone would be downstairs, it isn't the first time anyways. Once I reached the ground I started walking towards the school. I take out my phone to check if there is anything Important. I opened the group chat to see a bunch of Meme's sent by Fumiko, Taka and Matsun. I put my phone back in my pocket and turn the corner.

I see Yahaba standing in front of the school gates, he has a long sleeve shirt and some jeans. He was kinda staring off into space. I was a bit worried about scaring him but I still tap his shoulder. He flinches he turns to me, his eyes wide. His face soften when he notices it's me.

"Hey Kyou, ready to go?"

"That rhymed."

"Let's just go~" He starts walking and I follow behind. We were is this comfortable silence, just enjoying the presence of another person. The walk to Ikea was short, truthfully I didn't even know there was an Ikea here.

Yahaba immediately runs and jumps into an empty cart. I walk over with an amused look, wondering what he is up to.

"Let's go!" Yahaba points towards the entrance. I chuckle under my breath and push the cart (With Yahaba inside it) into the Ikea. It was quiet, but cool. He hoped out of the cart and ran before I could even react.

"Yahaba!" I run after him, only catching up when he stopped in front of a kitchen display. At this point I stopped questioning him. He sat up on the counter and patted the spot next to him. I sighed and sat next to his on the counter.

"Why here?" I finally ask. Yahaba laughs softly before answering.

"It called for me~" Yahaba dramatically swooned. I covered my mouth to cover my laugh. He laughed and sat up again.

"Anyways we can get food at the food court later!" Yahaba smiled brightly at me, I couldn't help but smile back, even if it was a small smile. Yahaba was acting more childlike, it was kind of cute. Yahaba looks back up at the ceiling, the comfortable silence returns.