Part one - After practice

A/N: Make sure to read the previous part! It will explain a lot. Always go back to it for anything, I'll add stuff as the story grows.

"Okay everyone, That's a wrap!" Oikawa yelled as he clapped his hands together. His signature smile was plastered on his face. Iwazumi was standing next to him with an annoyed look. Everyone started cleaning up while Oikawa walks up to Takahiro and Matsun who were talking in a corner of the gym.

"What'cha two doing?" Oikawa dragged out his words with an annoying smirk on his face. Both Takahiro and Matsun turn to him witth an amused look.

"We are talking about you" Takahiro poked Oikawa in the chest while Matsun chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"We were talking about you and your precious 'IwA-cHaNnNn~'" Takahiro mimicked Oikawa and dramatically leaned into Matsun with his hand on his forehead. Oikawa huffed and rolled his eyes as the two others burst out laughing.

"Kawa you coming?" They heard Iwazumi yell from the gym door. Oikawa nodded and turned back to the other two.

"Matsun, you are locking up." Oikawa pushes the keys into Matsun's chest before running over to Iwazumi. Matsun catches the keys before they fall and sighs.

"Always me." Matsun says as he puts his arm around Takahiro who just laughed.

"I gotta get home, I'll call you later!" Takahiro moved Matsun's arm and patted his cheek. Matsun smiled and ruffled Takahiro's hair. They were such small gestures but It felt like everything to them.

(Takahiro POV)

I jogged over to my bag and grabbed it. I knew if I made Kentarou wait any longer he would kill me. I ran out the door and to the school gates where Kentarou stood waiting.

"Where are the girls?" I ask as Kentarou glares at me. I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't know."

"Bet they are making out"

"Ew"

"They obviously like each other."

"True but still, ew."

"Bet you wanna make out with Y-"

"KENNY, TAKAAA!" A girl's voice cuts me off. we both turn to see a small girl running towards us. She was wearing a practice uniform like we were. Her hair was down even though she was just practicing.

"Fumiko wait up." Another girl was jogging behind her. Her hair was up on a ponytail and she was also wearing a practice uniform. They both stopped in front of us.

"What took you two so long." Ken said with a glare. I snorted and shook my head at his seriousness. Fumiko crossed her arms and glared back, Mizuko just sighed and stood next to me.

"We went over time dumbass" Fumiko sneered. me and Mizuko decided to just start walking, we were all to familiar with this routine. The two continued arguing as they walked behind us. I tuned it out until it stopped. I looked back to see Fumiko on Ken's back as they were chatting nicely. Those two were bestfriends, almost like siblings. They did everything together really, but they also are very chaotic surprisingly. When you mix angry but cocky with stubborn but sneaky, nothing good happens. They are banned from 12 different Walmarts, and that's only the Walmarts!

We arrived home after about ten minutes. Mizuko unlocked the door and we all piled in. Mizuko immediately went up to her room and other two went to the kitchen. It was Ken's turn to cook and Fumiko just wanted a drink. I kicked off my shoes as ran upstairs to my room. I tossed my bag onto my chair and flopped on my bed. I only sat up when Mizuko opened the door. She poked her head in.

"Do you wanna shower first? The other two are still in the kitchen." Mizuko's expression never changed but I could tell she was amused. I nodded and she shut my door. I grabbed a tank top, sweatshirt and some basketball shorts and walked to the bathroom.

After I showered and changed, I walked up to one of the four bedroom doors. this door had black headphones and music noted painted on them. I knocked and I heard a small 'Open'. I popped my head in to see Mizuko sitting at her desk with her headphones on. I knew she paused her music though, she always does when we talk to her.

"The shower is open. Also I'm gonna call Matsun so tell the others not to burst in, cause we both know they will." I tell her and laugh a little. She nods and smiles slightly. I shut the door and walk back into my room. I move my bag and sit at my desk. I facetime Matsun and prop my phone up against the wall and grab my notebook. Matsun answers after a few seconds.

"Hey Makki!" Matsun smiled as he was setting his own phone up. I saw he was wearing a black thrasher hoodie. His hair was slightly wet, it looked good. No No shut up brain.

"What's up!" I put up a peace sign before opening my notebook and grabbing a pen. I looked up to see Matsun hugging his knee with his chin resting on it. He looked curious. I looked back down and wrote the date on the page.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm summoning Satan."

"Oooo got a dick appointment with Mr. Lucifer I see~"

I look back up and we both start laughing. After we calm down I watch as Matsun gets up and walks out of view. I frown slightly and look back down at the empty page. This is my song notebook. Maybe it will help to get a tune.

I grab my guitar next to my desk and double check to see if Matsun is back. When I see he isn't I start playing a random tune. I hum some fake vocal's to match the tune and find the beat. It is quite simple, not my usual style but I like it. I mumble some lyrics the pop into my head. When I finally get what I want I stop playing and put my guitar back. When I look back up I see Matsun smiling at me. I feel my face flush and I cover my mouth with my hand.

"You good their, Mr. Popstar?" Matsun smirks and rest's his face in his hand. I look roll my eyes and remove my hand from my face.

"How long were you there?" I finally ask while avoiding eye contact.

"Long enough, I didn't know you could play?"

"Oh...heh...It's nothing important so I never brought it up." I cross my arms on my desk and lay my head on them.

"Can you play for me?" Matsun asks. That's when I got an idea. I nod and grab my guitar.

I start playing a nice tune before turning into a rickroll. I hear Matsun fall off his chair and start laughing. I stop playing and start laughing too. It took us a bit to settle down. Matsun sits back in his chair and leans on the desk.

"Anyways wanna play Minecraft?" Matsun asks, I was about to say yes until I heard a voice yell from downstairs. It was Fumiko yelling to tell us it's dinner. Matsun gives me a confused look.

"In a bit, that was the call for dinner." I chuckle. I see a sad look pass through Matsun's face quickly. He nods and hangs up. I was a bit upset at how quickly he hung up but just sighed.

~~~~~

end of part 1 :)