Heyyyy....ms.parker

(We still in the flash back)

Reema
I was shook. This bitch should not be this fine. Like titties sitting pretty, hips and ass for day. Her body was decorated in tattoos. Her long ass brown hair up in a ponytail. I could see her facial features easy. Those full lips, strong jawline, pretty ass dimples when she smiled. That's voice Jesus...that accent. I felt a nudge on my shoulder.
"Remy introduce yourself." Aidan whisper yelled at me. I was so transfixed on Gee's beautiful ass.
"Oh sorry uhm I'm Remy" I said and shook the guys hand the the beautiful brown skin beauty. Her hands were soft as fuck.
"Well let's go talk and smoke a bit" she said. Yes ma'am. I thought to myself and trailed behind to watch that ass jiggle. I could see the v'cut she had with the way her shorts sagged when wet.
"Ima change real quick see yall in a bit" she said and ran off. Bitch can I come. I shook the idea away.
"Girl stop staring" Aidan said.
"Fuck you she fine as fuck and did you hear the goddamn voice" I said back but I her making sure Drea wasn't in ear shot.
"Yeah she is but stop staring its rude and you look slow" Aidan said chuckling. I flicked her off. We went into the room with nice furniture. I sat on the couch.
"So what do yall know about everything and any experience" he asked.
"Well we both are blood afflicted we never joined but we did use to help our neighborhood OG with drops occasionally. But we aged out of that age of "juvie"" I said using air quotes. Now ideally we were both going on 18. Aidan has 2 weeks and I had about 2 months.
"Bet from where Drea said yall from I know that OG." He said.
"What about Stephen" the beauty came back. She was in black cargo joggers, a black t shirt with a red shirt over it. Her previously down and wet hair was now braided. I could see her curves even better. I realized she a stud too. Her fingers all had rings on them and I noticed her hand tattoos.
"We use to do drop for them until we aged out a bit" I explained. I went back to looking at the beautiful goddess use her tongue to lick the blunt she was rolling. Her fingers working beautifully on it. Her eyes brow were slightly knitting as she focused. I watch her tongue on over it one other time. I would love to suck on it. I was staring to long and she looked up and I looked over tuning back in
"Yeah we didnt want to join yet we were still pretty young they wanted us to for security purpose" Aidan explained.
"Bet well welcome we'll start you off with running small stuff then we do have a small initiation process you have to do with one of our current member." Mauro said.
"My sister handles to more hands on a violent stuff. I do more of the face to face communication" he said.
"That's perfect I like more running communication shit. Remy is well more violent" Aidan said laughing. I flicked her off.
"You want a hit ma" hazel eye said. I nodded and took it from her. I inhaled the smoke and it was amazing. I felt my tension melt.
"Well welcome let go enjoy the party" he said.
"Ima chill in here for a minute" I said. I forgot leaned back on the comfy chair.
"Alright see you in a bit I love you" Aidan said.
"I love you too" I said. Once they were gone I pulled the blunt I had behind my ear and lit it. I figured I could face this one and then go outside.
"You finally here?" I heard Aidan ask.
"Yeah I needed to decompress" I said smiling.
"You smoked alone asshole" she said. I smiled and hugged her.
"My bad this shit is alot I know it'll be worth but you know." I said. I was kind of nervous not because of doing the illegal shit but I knew I had a violent strike and it had been down for now but as soon as I start doing this I know it's coming back. That and the magic fun capsule craving was back.
"We got this" she said. I sighed and nodded laying my head on her chest.
"Stop before the baddies think we dating I'm tryna get laid" she said laughing after me laying on her for like 3 minutes.
"Fuck you" I said laughing with her. My eye unfortunately went back to Gee. She was looking annoyed with the girl with blonde hair and alot of makeup was talking to her. Her angry was kind of sexy. I would love her to choke my ass....dammit we dont indulge in that anymore. She eventually got up and got in the pool. The water dripping down her body. I cant get over the nipple print in the bikini top. Her hair a pretty loose curl pattern formed. Her ass showed alittle at the top under her back covered in a lion. I wonder what it looked like if I gave her back shots. She caught me staring and in instantly died of embarrassment and went inside. That and because I felt a twitch when she was climbing out the pool. I found a empty living room and sat down. I heard a loud crash and I followed it. When I opened the door I was shocked to find Gee, Mauro, the blonde fem that was pissing off Gee outside, and some other girl who had her titties out and coke sitting on them. Are they doing coke off bitches titties. I looked over it looked like a vase broke. The table was covered in Mollie, weed, ecstasy, coke and liquor bottle. I noticed some fucking heroin sitting on the corner of the table. I looked up.
"You tryna join or nah?" Gee asked. Those eyes low and red.
"Fuck it yeah" I said. These aren't drugs I haven't done before. I sat down beside Mauro which was across from Gee. He passed me a straw and set the line up for me. I took it and instantly got that rush.
"Damn lil baby took that like a pro" Gee said called me that name and instantly felt myself twitch. Dammit. After 2 more lines I took 2 e pill and one Mollie. This would hurt a normal person but as many pill as I pop or have popped this isn't bad. We turned the music up and I felt the vibrations in my body. I got tapped by Mauro and he passed me a blunt and a shot.
"Ready no hands" The blonde said. Her and the girl with her tits out picked the shot glass up with their mouth and swallowed it. I was sipping a beer because I had enough in my body. My attention turned to Giselle and had just took another line and held her head back before coughing. Her fingernails were painted black and I noticed she had changed. She was in a black velvet shirt, dark pants and red boots. Her hair was pulled up in a messy bun. The shirt hugged her arm muscles pretty good. Her eyes were one hazel and one white. I knew it was contact. She was dressed so weird but it worked. She had a chain on her left side. Her wrist had a black bracelet and each finger had a ring on it. She looked fucking amazing. She smirked and looked my way winking. I looked down immediately. Those dimples and those pretty ass teeth. She is going to be the death of me. I was high as fuck when I heard yelling. I looked over and it was Gee fighting with the blonde.
"Heaven you got me fucked up you need to fucking relax before I knock ya ass out again. This why I hate doing this stuff with you because you turn up" Gee yelled at Heaven.
"Bitch fuck you I wish you would-" she got cut off when Gee moved like lightening across the room and gripped ole girl by her throat and slammed her against the wall.
"What the fuck I tell you about that b word you throwing around" she growled at her. I saw Heaven gasping for air and clawing at Gee hands. I saw her look at me before she dropped unconscious. Shit.
"Is she dead?" I said panicked.
"Don't really care" Gee said sat down. So we not going to talk about it. Okay then. I took another sip of my drink and looked at her face again. She was concentrated on something on her phone. She felt me looking and got up
"You know it's not nice to stare" she said. I froze
"Huh?" I said
"You've been staring all night lil baby, why would that be" she said smirking. I was kind if stuck those eyes were piercing.
"I well uhm you hmm" I couldn't get my words situated. I felt the heat from her body and the subtle smell of ether.
"Say what in ya mind baby girl" she said.
"You're just really really sexy and I wasn't trying to stare but I couldn't help it" I finally said. She smirked and played with my hair.
",that wasn't so bad was it?" She asked. I nodded my head in agreement. She gripped my throat and I involuntarily moaned. She squeezed and the tighter she squeezed that harder I felt myself get
"Oh I knew it" she said before letting go. I heard Aidan come in
"Well shit I should of been down here" Aidan said. We both have done or do the same drugs.
"Mind if I partake?" Aidan asked Gizelle
"Go for it mamas" she said.
After getting lit as fuck we all made our way outside the pool was fuller now and more people were here. Music was blasting like crazy.
"Ayo attention" Mauro said turning the music off. Everyone looked up.
"We want to welcome the new member of the family Remy and Aidan. They bout to turn up and celebrate pre initiation style. Let's show how the soowhoo do" he said and the crowd erupted. It caught my high ass off guard. He turned on YG soowhoo and blast it. Well fuck it. We got daps and hugs by all of them.
"Hell of a welcome" Aidan said laughing.
"Fuck yeah" I said. The side of the pool started filling up like a dance floor. I just danced with Aidan until i felt small hands on my back I turned a cute lil chocolate fem smiling at me.
"I'm Monica by the way" she yelled over the music.
"I'm-" I started
"Remy yeah welcome" i smirked. She had those lil fuck me eyes. We started dancing but then the Mollie took effect. Everything felt loud and felt like it vibrated my skin. I had the calmest feeling but the turn up and I was. Lil mama got really handsy.
"Watch your self baby" I whispered in her ear. I was into it with Monica. When I looked up I saw Gizelle getting a lap dance from the blonde she choked out. She winked at me and
I stopped and
"Ill be back lil mama" I said and walked over to grab a drink Between mollie and ecstasy lights looked magical as fuck. I just hopped in the pool and swam over to Aidan who was flirting with this tall stud with short hair. She have her her number and the stud left.
"You good?" She asked. I knew I was red eyed and of course this bitch passed me a blunt. I took it and inhaled
"Yeah just horny as fuck now"
"You got a whole field of woman who been checking for you" she said.
"Yeah but I'm not trying to explain my situation to all these bitches until we in" I explained
"Fair what about" Aidan nodded her head over to Drea, who was entertaining this cute light skin on the other side of the pool.
"Bet I forgot about that shit" I said
"Exactly I'm bout to take June in one of these extra rooms" she said. I swam over to Drea and caught her from behind.
"You tryna come upstairs with me or nah?" I whispered on her ear.
"Right now?" She asked her eyes instantly clouded with lust. I pulled her close because at this point I was definitely up and at attention
"What you think" I said.
"Say less" she said
"My bad ma I'll holla tho" she and I both got out.
"I still have my old room here" she said. I had question but I was too high to care to ask. She pulled me into a kiss. I ended up picking her up and we went upstairs. I was in the process of untying her purple bikini top. My hands already in her shorts gripping her ass. Her skin was wet from the water. I started at her neck and she moaned. The drugs in my system made it sound louder and closer to my ears.
"Fuck mmm yess daddy" she moaned when apparently my fingers went inside her. She was wet and hell. The warmth and gushy sound she was making driving me crazy. Her hands on me felt better then every.
"Wait I gotta open the door" she said. I didnt notice she was against the wall by the door.
"Hurry up" I said and dropped her. She landed and opened the door. I pulled her bra all the way off and went to untie her shorts before pulling them off. She didnt had bottoms under the shorts. Standing her in all nudity I took in her body. She was slim thick. Her breast sat up perky and her nipples hard from the cold air and arousal. I got her throat and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We went over to the bed I ended up throwing her on it. I took the rest of my clothes off.
"Shit......" she said eye widen when she looked down. I didnt brag but bitch got hang time and I'm not talking about my hair.
"Don't get scared now. We could do this the regular way if you scared. I am totally fine just fingering you and eating you out" I said climbing on the bed.
"Fuck it momma ain't raise no bitch" she said. I went back to those soft lips. She slipped her tongue in my mouth again. It was pretty long. Nice to know. I kissed down her body. I could smell her arousal it always drove me crazy. She had cum once outside before we got her. I slipped my tongue inside her and started tasting my dessert for tonight
"Fuck" she threw her head back and her body arched off the bed. She went for the back of my head.
"If you pull my hair I'm fuck u up" I took her out to warm her. My hair was very much a trigger.
"Mmm yes daddy" she moaned biting her lips. I slipped my tongue back inside of her. All my sexual frustration for the teasing and us started today I took out on her.
"Remy I'm going to dammit" she said and screamed before releasing on my tongue. I didnt stop though. I slipped two fingers in. I felt the contraction of her wall start going crazy so I hit her spot and sucked harder in that bulb of nerves that she just so happen had a clit piercing.
"Wait wait fu-" she started but her words stop and she started sq**rting. Her screams grew louder because I wasn't stopping. I stopped because she started convulsing again. Her thighs shaking. Her covered my face with juice.
"Fuck you the hell that come from" she said breathless. You will learn around me oral sex to me is my biggest turn on. I don't need to fuck if I can just eat out my partner all day I will happily.