"Y/N-chan, it's best if you don't see this!!" Hina said as she sweat dropped looking at me.

Takemichi on the other hand wasn't responding at all, as tears continued to pour our of his eyes.

"Y/N----" Hina said, but I cut her off as now I saw Mikey and Emma walking together, with emma clinging on the him.

Huh?

I looked back at Hina to tell her that it's just Mikey taking his sister ,Emma, out.

As soon as i turned around, Hina cupped my face as she looked deep in my eyes.

"Y/N-chan, it's okay, you can cry, it must be sad to feel heartbroken!" Hina said lowly as she continued to stare at me.
She's too close!

I blinked few times as I tried to process what she mean!

Oh!
Wait.

The next thing I knew, i was trying my best to hold the laughter in.

God, she is so pure. Takemichi better protect his angel!

A wicked idea lit inside my mind, as my eyes were now filled with amusement!

I can't wait to see where this goes.....

I tightly hugged Hina back, as I faked cried on her shoulder

"Hina, how could he do this to me? I thought Mikey loved me!!" I said, thinking of something upsetting to bring out some tears for some real drama.

Hina started to rub my back comforting me as she said sweet words!

I separated my self from her, as I wiped my tears before I looked at takemichi and Hina.

"Hina, takemichi - I am going to kill MIKEY!!!!" I said as my eyes filled with evil determination.

Takemichi, started to cry even harder!

"Y/N-chan, you shouldn't do this-----" Hina tried to argue.

" I heard rumours about that Emma girl." Yamagushi said, one of Takemichi's friend said, who joined us.

"I heard she is seen leaving mikey's house, all friendly!" Yamagushi said.

I know bend down with my head in my hands, as I looked completely gloomy and down as if I just gotten a real heartbroken.

"Y/N!!" Hina shouted as she started to get worried.

"I am terribly sorry Y/N, but I solved the mystery! EMMA IS WITHOUT A TWO TIMER!!!" Hina uttered as she pointed at the distant half siblings.

God, I can't hold my laughter anymore. But no, I can't laugh right now!

I stood up, as I looked at all of them, before looking at Hina, "Hina, let's go we will approach Mikey all nice and friendly and then I WILL STAB HIM!!"