The Fear & Acceptance... Of Change

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, I could see that."

"Ah, cat monster..ahahaha...."

"OKAY, IT'S FINE FOR SENGOKU AND Y/N TO SAY THAT STUFF, BUT SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND, MIYAMURA!!"
—————————————-
You were having a wonderful dream... in the middle of class. Eh, that wasn't new. But you were woken up when your heard. "WHY ARE YOU STILL SAYING THAT?!"

You jolted upwards. "SENSEI, DON'T MISUNDERSTAND! IT WAS SHIN'S IDEA!!"

Sensei through a chalk at your head and hit Kyoko with rolled up instructions. "OW!"

"You gotta stop making me laugh, Hori!" Yuki said laughing as you snuck a bit of melon bread without her seeing. "Hm...?"

"Well, I was just sleeping... and they were talking about hair." Kyoko said as Yuki nodded.

"Yeah, class was pretty boring today. I wanted to take a nap myself." Yuki said as you snuck another bit.

You failed to realize that she was letting you as Kyoko sighed with a smile. "You guys are still the same."

You threw saw Ishikawa leave and you looked at them. "He's been busy recently, wonder what the deal was."

"Hehehehe!" Yuki started smiling as you and Kyoko were confused. But then Yuki explained what happened.

"So, after that run in with Sakura, he's been getting cookies?" You asked Yuki as she smiled.

"Yeah, she gets all flustered! It's adorable!" Yuki said as you smiled.

"Man, I'm always doing the cooking." You stared at the window. "I wish I got daily cookies."

Soon, Miyamura came in.

"Ah, Yoshikawa. Ishikawa was looking for you, he's in the hallway," Miyamura said as Yuki got up and went to the hall. Kyoko looked at you with a stare.

"What?" You asked her.

"You aren't gonna say anything to keep her close to you?" Kyoko said as you smiled.

"Nah, I don't think I get that jealous. After all, we aren't dating. What right do I have?" "That's a bunch of bullshit. That didn't stop you before." Kyoko thought as soon class ended.

You grabbed your bag and looked at Yuki. "Alright, you ready to go?"

Yuki actually shook her head and looked to the side. "Actually...I gotta do something. You can head home before me."

"Oh... okay." You said a little sad before you smiled. "Well, I hope you get whatever taken care of."

You walked out of the school as Yuki went to Miyamura, but he was shocked. "Huh? A cake?"

"Yeah... I've never made one before..." Yuki said as she put her hands behind her back. "But I guess people who are super good at it can make stuff that, um... people will really like..."

"Yoshikawa, it's not like I was born knowing how to bake a cake. And I can guarantee that Y/n didn't know how to cook that well from birth either. Everyone starts from zero." Miyamura said to Yuki with a smile. "Just they it. If you mess up, figure out why, and try again."

Yuki got determined and she nodded. "Okay! Hmm, what should I go with...?"

"Well?" Yuki asked as Kyoko and Miyamura started to sweat as they looked at Yuki's black cupcakes.

"So after an entire week, this is your progress..." Kyoko said as Yuki looked away.

Miyamura shook. "These are cup.,.cakes right?"