Kyoto and...Cats?

"Sis! Slow down!" A younger Yuki shouted as Yumi kept walking. They were soon walking side by side when someone bumped into them. Yumi looked at the boy.

"Ah. Sorry about that." She said as the boy had his hood on. He nodded and kept on walking. Yumi and Yuki started walking forward again.

"That's what happens when you don't slow down!" Yuki said as Yumi started checking her pockets.

"Yeah, I guess...WAIT!" She shouted as sped towards the opposite direction. "The little shit stole my wallet."

Yuki began running too as you came back into view. You were looking at the money in the wallet and all the credit cards.

"Why are there so many cards in here? I thought you only needed one." You asked yourself as you heard footsteps getting louder and louder. You looked over your shoulder to see Yumi and Yuki running after you. "The hell?"

"Stop where you are!!" Yumi shouted as you took out the money and put it in your pocket. You then ran into an alleyway with a fence. Luckily you were really light so you hopped over it easy. The sisters...not so much.

They grabbed the gate and saw a one way out. They sped towards the exit and went into the alleyway but they didn't see you. You were hiding behind a trash can and your size hid you perfectly. The sisters looked down to see Yuki's and Yumi's wallet on the ground with some of the money inside.

"Huh? He left most of it in here?" Yumi questioned as Yuki kept looking for you. You quickly and quietly moved towards the exit but was found out when:

"THERE YOU ARE!!"

A voice rang out and your new mother came running into the alleyway. She saw you and Yumi and immediately freaked out.

"Now, Y/n. You know you're safe now, you don't need to steal to survive anymore." She said as Yuki and Yumi looked confused but you just looked at the sisters and bowed your head.

"I deeply apologize for disrupting your day and stealing your property." You said as your mother bowed next.

"I'm very sorry for his behavior. I'll do anything for you to forgive him."

Yumi rubbed the back of her neck and sighed. "Listen it's fine, but can you give us back the money you took?"

"Actually, I put the money back."

"Huh?" Yuki was confused as you had a pitiful look.

"See when I looked in your wallet, I didn't see much in there so I just put the money I took back." You said as Yumi was still thinking about what your mom said.

"Actually, there is something. Can you give me your number?" Yumi said as you looked at her disgusted.

"Is she trying to ask me out...?"

"If you think for a second I'm trying to ask you out, I knock your lights out." Yumi said as your mother laughed and took out her phone.

The two exchanged numbers and emails as you and Yuki looked at each other in confusion. But she smiled at you, you just kept your same blank expression and soon walked away with your mom.
———————————
"Hey! Y/n! Wake up!" Yuki shouts at you as she sits neck to you. You snap away from your memory and look around. It seems the bus had stopped and it was time to get up.

"Alright." You say with a smile and walk out of the bus with Yuki.

The season now has changed to Autumn. The second-years of Katagiri High had their class field trip.

"Uwaaaah! It's Kyoto! Autumn, red leaves! The temples!" Yuki shouted as you walked next to her and Tooru.

"I don't know why your so excited. Their just trees." You say bluntly as she looked offended at you.