"If we don't find out who told Kate about the vault, we don't get those bonds back! What so you think I'm gonna do then, huh? Get a job? My resume is slightly out of date. We got robbed, Derek. Robbed." He says and puts his hand on Derek.

Derek grabs Peter's hand and spins around to growl at him.

"Oh that's a new look for you." Peter says and I sigh.

"If it makes you feel any better, I could hire you? That way you don't have to lie on your resume." I suggest. "Shut up." Peter says with his focus on Derek.

"Don't talk to her like that." Derek growls again and I sit back smugly. I have Mr Sexy pants looking out for me.

"What happened to your eyes?" Peter asks him. "I don't know. But I'm willing to pay to find out." Derek says.

Peter very angrily leaves after that.

"You know, if you start aging backwards will you take me with you? I don't really wanna get any older." I ask and he sits beside me.

"Can we get out of here? Go and visit dad?" I ask and he sighs. "I don't know." He says and I roll my eyes.

I put on some leggings and then put on my shoes. Derek comes to my side and checks my shoulder immediately. I roll my eyes before picking up my keys.

"I'm gonna go check on my dad. Now you can either come with me or I can go on my own. I'm really hoping you'll come with me because I don't feel like driving." I say and he brushes past me and picks up his own keys.

"Let's go." He says and walks ahead of me and out of the loft.

When we get to my dad's office, I head inside with Derek.

I walk to my dad's office which he clearly wasn't in. Derek just stands by the door awkwardly whilst I look around his desk.

I notice two letters. One from the hospital and one from Eichen House. I sigh and take a seat and open them.

"Should you be opening your dad's mail?" He asks and I shrug. "You get no privacy when you have kids." I say and skim over the letters.

They're both debts. One for the MRI and one for the stay at Eichen.

I re seal the Eichen house letter and shove the hospital letter up my sweatshirt. "What the hell are you doing?" Derek asks and I shrug. "Being a good samaritan." I say and take his hand and lead him back to his car.

When we get in the car I put the letter down. "Look at all that fresh air, we should go for a work." I say and Derek turns to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Come on, I haven't fainted in a while. Im sick of seeing the same four walls." I say and Derek still doesn't budge.

"I'm gonna cry if you don't let me go for a walk." I say but that doesn't change his mind either.

I fold my arms across my chest and pout at him. He raises his eyebrow and then I begin to cry. He still doesn't change him mind. That's until my cry turns into sobs.

"Oh my god stop." He says but I don't, I then make my sobs uncontrollable. "Fine, fine. Just stop crying." He agrees and I immediately stop crying and wipe away my tears. "Yay." I squeal and clap my hands.

"Maybe we should send you to Eichen house." Derek says and I glare at him. "Why would you do that? I'm a good girl." I say and he scoffs. "You're crazy." He says and I shrug. "Isn't that a good thing?" I ask.

****
After our walk, I get home and pay a huge chunk out of Stiles' MRI bill and my own bill.

After forcing Derek to carry me up to the loft, I immediately retire to the sofa where I lay down drastically.

"What's up with you?" Derek asks and I suddenly jump up. I take Derek's hand and push him down on the sofa.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I climb into his lap. "I pity you." I say and place a kiss to his neck. "Right, but shouldn't I be pitying you?" He asks as I kiss up his neck.

"You're killing the mood." I complain before pulling his t-shirt over his head. "Are you sure this is really smart, with your stitches?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Well unless im gonna be carrying you over my head, I'll be fine." I say before toying with his belt.

I take his belt off and let it fall to the floor before pushing Derek down so he was lying on the sofa.

I continue to place kisses over his neck and chest until he flips us over and stares into my eyes. "Your turn." He says and pulls my sweatshirt over my head. That's then followed with him yanking my leggings down as well.

Derek softly moves my bra strap off of my shoulder. He then runs his hands over my stitches lightly. Before he could say anything, I lean up and pull his face to mine to kiss him.

I pull away from the kiss to find his yellow eyes glowing. "Aw they're growing on me. You look cute." I say and Derek stands up.

"Where you going?" I ask as he towers over me. "To get a condom." He says before walking away. I slap his butt as he does so and just watch him.

"Hurry up and take your jeans off." I say and he smirks as he comes over to me. "Yes ma'am." He says and I roll my eyes before pulling him back down to me.