Author's Note

First of...

DISCLAIMER #1: This is a gay romance, that means between two males. If this is not the genre you want to read, please leave.

DISCLAIMER #2: All people in this story are fictional characters. Any similarities to real people, live or dead is a coincidence. Any similarities to other characters in other stories is also a coincidence.

DISCLAIMER #3: All places in this story are fictional places. Any similarities to real places is a coincidence. Any similarities to other places in other stories is also a coincidence.

Now that that's out of the way...

Hi. I'm @PinkieElle or Pink Elephant. This is the fifth gay romance I'm posting on my profile, and the sixth story in general. Please go check out my other stories as well.

This story is a short story, but it has more than one part to it. Each part is 10 pages on my Google Docs. That's longer than each chapter of Girl Posing As A Boy, without the A/N's at the beginning or end of each chapter that I can't seem to shorten.

The MC's are Chase and Vince. They are part of a high school soccer team. Umm... that's all I can tell you without spoiling.

No hate comments, please.

Only random comments and/or constructive criticism and/or a few emojis are welcome.

Thanks for reading!

~Pink Elephant

P.S.: This was originally published on Wattpad on December 25, 2021 and I updated with the date on January 31, 2022.