𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠

└────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┘

That night a few members of the pack were heading to Addison's house to take her to the wolf den. Willa, Wyatt, Willow and Wynter were at the front leading, the group.

Willow goes up to Addison's front door and scrapes her claws along it before heading to her place on the right of Willa.

Addison soon opened the door and looked at the group.

"Come with us." Willa demanded.

"What's so important?" Addison wondered.

'You are." Wyatt stated.

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩

└────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┘

When the group arrived at the den most of the wolves went inside. Willa, Wynter, Wyatt and Willow stoped when Addison asked where they were.

"It's a wolf secret." Wynter stated. "If we told you, we'd have to kill you."

Willow and Willa shook their head's as Wyatt sent her a look. Wynter glanced at them and panicked.

"Too much, too much, I knew it. Sorry." Wynter punished herself by holding imaginary devil horns to her temple. Willow quickly pushed her hands down and kissed each temple to make her feel better. "Welcome!" Wynter exclaimed, holding out her hands in a welcoming gesture.

Willa sent Willow a pleading look "Not too welcome." she stated. Wynter growled to prove Willow's point but stated to cough after growling. Wynter leaned into Willow as she rubbed her hip soothingly.

"Are you ok?" Addison asked concerned as she places her hand on Wynter's shoulder. Willow let out a growl, making Addison remove her hand. She hated when anyone but Willa, Wyatt or herself touched her mate.

"My necklace is losing it's charge." Wynter said quietly, Willow knew she was scared and grabbed her hand.

"Every day, more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstone lose their power." Wyatt informed the White haired girl.

"All of our elders are to sick to travel." Willow added.

"Which leaves-"

"Which leaves taking care of the pack to us." Willa cut in " To me and Willow." Addison furrowed her brows. She had seen the connection Willow had to pack but had never realised she had so much authority within the pack.