𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

└────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┘

"Welcome back to Seabrook, where belonging is everything." Zed the Zombie narrated.

"We're a strong, united and tight-knit community. And that's a good thing 'cause it wasn't always this way." Addison Wells narrated. "There was a time when we had to protect ourselves. Legend has it that when the first settlers came to Seabrook, they found wild beasts with sharp claws lurking in the forest."

"Which sparked an epic battle." Zed added. "Seabrook settlers bravely fought off the monstrous attack. And discovered a powerful energy source. Realizing they discovered a precious resource, they safeguarded it from the beasts."

"They weren't going to let anyone steal their treasure. So they hid it." Addison continued. "And the town prospered and grew rich by harnessing the precious energy source. Seabrook benefited greatly as it grew strong, happy, and unified."

"The beasts were a distant memory." Zed commented.

"Seabrook forgot monsters could be real." Addison added on.

"Until clearly, they were." Zed reveled "A  lime soda mixed with a dash of industrial strength Seabrook energy... And boom! Zombies were created."

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙥

└────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┘

"Hi, I'm Addison, and this is cheer camp, a place where everyone belongs. We're a unified squad and-" Addison was cut off by her cousin Bucky yelling,

"Split up!"

"Usually united?" She chuckled before running off.

The cheerleaders there for cheer camp were standing on the porch of a house. The group parted down the middle, making room for Bucky to flip to the front and face the crowd.

"That's cheer captain Bucky," Addison explained "my cousin."

"You've all heard the stories of bloodthirst monsters who roam these woods, feasting on innocent cheerleaders." Bucky said, trying to scare everyone. Shrimpy whimpered from behind him.