𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

AN: Sorry for a short chapter x

------------------------------------------------------

┌────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┐

𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚

└────── ⋆☆⋆ ──────┘

Addison ran to the front of the teach team as she blew her whistle to gain their attention. "I am so fired up to be running cheer practice. Together, we can do anything." Addison took in a breath to continue but stopped noticing everyone's scared expressions. Bree nervously points to the bleachers making Addison turn around. She saw about half of the wolf pack sitting on the bleachers.

Willow was forced to be there by Willa. She asked her to keep an eye on Wyatt, to make sure he wasn't doing anything he wasn't supposed to. To keep her from leaving Wynter, had one of her arms wrapped around her shoulders their finger's laced together.

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only." Addison said politely, taking a few step towards them.

Willow scoffed standing up "Just try and get us to leave." The pack either stood up or leant forward slightly ready to do something if necessary.

"Willow." Wyatt warned, standing up and holding her arm "Some respect." Willow just growled at him in response. Wynter quickly intervened by wrapping her arms around her girlfriend and kissing her neck softly.

"No, I don't want you to leave." Addison said to them, shaking her head a little "I want you to stay. Show us what you can do." The pack glanced at each other murmuring in confusion as the cheerleaders did the same. "The cheer team is for everyone."

All the pack started walking down but Willow, who just sat down again. Wynter and Wyatt stopped and turned to face her. "Aren't you coming?" Wyatt asked.

Willow shook her head quickly "No way. Willa made me come and watch. She never said I had to take part."

Wyatt rolled his eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to convince her. As he walked away he gave Wynter a 'hope you have better luck' look. Wynter turned to her mate again.

"Come on, you only have to dance with me." Wynter tried but even she knew she wouldn't have much luck.

"Wynt, I love you but no way in hell am I going to cheer." Willow grumbled. Wynter sighed but nodded "Go have fun Baby." Willow leaned up and kissed her cheek before Wynter ran down tot he rest of the group.

Willow watched with a smile as the wolves did one of their traditional dances mixed with the cheer routine. She hated to admit it but it was good. She stood up and walked over to Wynter. "You were amazing love."

Wynter smiled, blushing lightly "Thank you." She whispered before pecking her lips "I love you."

"I love you too." Willow whispered back.

"That was so amazing!" Addison praised after her and Wyatt pulled out of a hug "You are all natural born cheerleaders."

"We wolves work well together." Wyatt told her.

"But I'm not a wolf." Addison replied, to which Wyatt hummed at.

Wynter started coughing making Willow and Wyatt turn to her saying her name simultaneously. Wynter's eyes where yellow as her moonstone necklace glowed green.

Willow and Wyatt shared worried glances as Willow kept her supported. Wynter soon stopped coughing and drank some water Bree handed her waving off Willows concerned look.

Bucky suddenly came in and talked about the election and what not. Willow tuned out as she fussed over Wynter. Addison's exclamation about her being cheer captain made Willow focus on her surroundings again.

Everyone cladded and cheered for her, even Willow. Addison started talking about an idea she had but Bucky quickly cut her off, being self centered as always.

Wyatt stepped closer to her as she looked down. "You are a leader, Addison." He told her softly, grabbing her hand "But of something a lot greater than cheer." Addison noticed Zed watching the interaction by the door, he quickly left with Addison following.

"Come on." Willow called to the pack "Let's get going." They all howled before leaving and going back to the den. Willow informed Willa of what happed making her groan in frustration. They could tell Wyatt liked Addison.

------------------------------------------------------

AN: Don't forget to like, vote and comment x