Before Mahi could say anything Vi hugged him again.

Vi(teary eyes): no bhai plzzz don't say like this. I don't want u to be at my place ever bhai altleast in this state. I wish that u get all the happiness, all love everything u wish for.

Mahi smiled at his loving, caring brother caressing and stroking his hairs lovingly. He couldn't but felt warm as he heard those words. 

After few seconds,

Vi(teary): is this all really going to be end ever????Everything seems so blur bhai. 

Mahi: offcourse kiddo ur Mahi bhai is here na?? He will make everything allright for u. Okkk its now do u wanna talk to ma??? 

He broke the hug nd wiped Vi's face settling his messed hair. The next thing Vi saw was the his mothers face on phone. Unknowingly the tears came in his eyes. There his mother, his brother, his sister, sister in law were having hard time seeing thier baccha like this. Mahi had already told them about depression only successfully hiding the sucide part but he do told them about his injury convincing them that injury is not serious one.

Saroj Ma: how r u kiddo??

Vi: fi.. fine ma

Vikas: offcourse Ma he is fine he just love to give heart attacks .

Chetna: don't u dare to tease my baby

Vikas: he is not baby he is second name of devil.

First time Vi chuckled when teased by his brothers. He was just looking at them with tears and smile where as Mahi was adoring him holding the phone for him offcourse not wanting Vi to strain his hand.

Saroj ma: don't trouble my kid

Bhawana & Vikas: then who r we if he is ur kid??

Saroj ma(teasingly): did I ever said u r my kids?? I found u somewhere may be temple's stairs I guess.

Bhawana & Vikas(whining): Maaa!!!!

Vikas: u always do partiality

Vi: because she loves me more.

Everyone were so happy listening him. After so many days they heard there baby cheeku. But Mahi was the most happy among all because he was the who was had actually seen Vi going through all the pain.

After they hung up the call and before Vi could say anything Mahi called Sakshi which was picked up by Ziva.

Ziva(screamin in delight): Vi chachuu!!!!!!!!!

Vi looked at her with teary eyes. He was blinking his eyes to hide his tears. Hearing Ziva's voice Sakshi and Anu too came there.

Vi: how...how is my princess??

Ziva: verrrryyyyyyy fineeeeee

Vi chuckled at her

Ziva: how r u chachu? Mumma told me u r not well

Vi: I am more than fine now kiddo.

Sakshi and Anu were looking at him with teary eyes. Vi pale face and weak face was enough to describe how badly broken he was but seeing him smiling gave a huge sense of relief to both of them.

Ziva noticed Vi's teary eyes

Ziva: chachu r u crying?? What happened??

Vi didn't said anything he just couldn't say anything due to emotions . He just swallowed the lump formed in his throat . seeing him like Sakshi interrupted telling Ziva to go and have her lunch. Ziva went running from there