𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

I missed him...

He pulled back and looked at me...

I was about to say something when a voice cut me off...

"Ahem, guys, we still exist, you know?", Tae said playfully while holding Jungkook by his side.

Shit. I almost forgot about them.

" Let the love birds be, tae" Jungkook said while smirking towards me.

These two never change, do they? But still, I love them.

"Now now, don't tease my baby. Shall we cut the cake?" Seojun said while smiling towards me.

"Sure" I said.

The living room was full of red and white cushions and a couple of stockings while the Christmas tree was decorated with beautiful yellow lights, and a star shining brightly on top of it.

It's like a winter wonderland of trees, a simple and elegant mantel with a vintage touch to it..

So simple and beautiful yet cozy and elegant..

Did the three of them prepare this to surprise me?

"Yes, I made a plan with Tae and Kookie and we decided to surprise you on Christmas by throwing a party. We know you like vintage so we decorated it like this ", he said while placing the cake on the wooden table.

" Wow! Now you even read my mind, don't you? But this is just.. I don't know what to say guys... thank you.. thank you so much.. I loved this.. I love you guys.." I said while embracing them in a hug.

" We are glad to see you happy. We love you. So never forget that. And I am so sorry for what I did that day. I know it's too late to say this but you deserved an apology. Both of you. I am sorry. I don't know whether you guys can forgive me but-" , Tae said while looking down, his lips curled up in a pout.

"Tae..come here.. it's okay.. I forgive you.. we both do.. Right?" I said while hugging him and looking at Seojun.

"Right. If it weren't for you blowing his cover, I would have never found out and we probably wouldn't have been here right now like this.. I know we went through a lot but it's okay now.. so you don't need to apologise... And more importantly, if it weren't for you shouting about his sexual fantasies about me, I doubt-"

"That's enough Seojun!!! Not this again!!" I said while covering ny face realising that it was completely red right now..

"Fine, I'll continue what I started later on.. " He said while sending a wink towards me.

Now! What does that mean? Huh?

" And Seojun told us about what happened these few months. We are sorry that we were not there when you needed us. We had a lot going on at our homes. Our parents were against our relationship and they threatened to separate us. So we tried our best to resolve things but a lot happened. At the end, they finally agreed to us being together and now, we are dating. Everything's fine now but still, we are really sorry" Jungkook said while looking at me with a frown on his face.

"Hey, don't be sad.. It's ok.. Its all in the past now.. I am much better now.. And I have been going through some therapy sessions lately and there's been some progress. So you don't have to feel guilty about me anymore. Moreover, Seojun was there with me the whole time. And, you had your own problems to worry about. I am just glad that you guys could solve it together. So happy for you! My taekook ship is finally sailing aww!!" I said while chuckling.

"Taekook? I love the name!!", both of them shouted together.

Cuties.

"Let's cut the cake guys!", Seojun said while bringing the candles.

It was a gingerbread cake decorated with cream cheese frosting and some sugared cranberries on top. There were a few fresh rosemary for the little trees which were fixed on the beautiful white surface completing this winter wonderland.

We cut the cake into three slices while Tae scooped up some of the frosting to put on our faces.

But he was not satisfied with that. He picked up the remaining cake and smashed it on Kookie's face and kept on laughing after that..

Ofcourse, Kook didn't just sit back.. He chased Tae who was running around the kitchen trying to not get caught..

But..

As expected, kookie caught him and he rubbed his face against tae's making the frosting spread all over his cheek. They kept on giggling and laughing in each other's embrace while me and Seojun enjoyed the cake..

I hope we stay like this forever... I want the four of us to always be happy..