Three: Invitation

"A-cheng, A-xian, i made soup!" Yanli called.

Not even a second later, the two are already on their seat and this made Yanli giggled.

"Li-jie? Where are Auntie and Uncle?" Wei Wuxian asked as he looked around.

"Oh, they're talking in A-die's office about the letter that came yesterday"

"Letter? From what Sect?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"I don't know either." Yanli said and served them two bowls of soup.

"Thank you, Li-jie!" Wei Wuxian thanked and proceed to taste the soup.

"Thank you, A-jie." Jiang Cheng thanked.

Yanli smiled and watched them eat.

"So, final?"

"Yup."

"Alright. Let's go, the kids must be waiting in the dining hall."

"Mhm" Madam Yu hummed.

"And then, I also pulled Cheng-ge with me when he pushed me to the pond!"

"Jie, there is one time that someone pissed Wuxian so much that he almost throw that guy into the water."

"Really?"

"Well, he mess with the wrong junior! He bullied our precious junior!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed.

"What's happening here?"

The three siblings looked towards the direction and saw Madam Yu and Sect Leader Jiang.

"Nothing, A-niang. Just Wei Wuxian almost throw a guy in the pond."

"What? Why?"

The Jiang Family happily talked to each other as they ate. Until, Sect Leader Jiang change the subject.

"Alright, kids. I received an invitation yesterday about studying in their Sect. We accepted and have already sent a reply to them and you will start in 2 months."

"Which Sect, Uncle?" Wei Wuxian said.

"It was from the Gusu Lan Sect."

The room fell in silence until a clang echoed the room.

"G-Gusu?"

"Yes, A-xian. Gusu." Madam Yu said.

"....."

"Heh, i have no problem with it. But, good luck didi" Jiang Cheng teased.

"......"

"It's okay, A-xian" Yanli said as she giggled.

"T-The Sect with 3000 rules?"

"Yes, A-xian."

"Oh..."

"AHHHHHHH!!! NOOO!!"

"What's wrong with it?"

"I can't survive with that many rules, ge! Too many!"

I just realized i forgot to update this-