𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆

Author's pov:
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

🚫Warnings🚫

Flashback: (80 years ago)

Catherine Fernandes, a rich and beautiful girl. She was known as the beauty for her face and body. She had so many admirers.

She married to Love of her life George Welson.
At first her family were against it. But later they accepted for their daughters happiness.

Catherine's dad gifted a huge mansion for her marriage and named it 'Catherine Bungalow'.

Few months passed, Catherine started to feel something odd from her husband's behavior.

One day she decided to go to his workplace without informing him, only to be greeted by unpleasant sound which was coming from his office.

She started walking shakingly towards the door. With trembling hand she turned the knob and opened the door only to widen her eyes.

Her heart shattered into pieces, as her eyes landed on scattered cloths on the floor With her husband fucking his secretary on the desk...

The two stopped their intimate session as they heard something dropping on the floor With a loud shatter.

George looked at the person standing. He felt guilt and regret as he saw his wife standing there with tears streaming down her beautiful face.....but what he didn't know was her tears filled with betrayal and anger.

He pushed his secretary and walked towards his wife, only to be stopped when he felt pain near his stomach.

He looked down to know his wife stabbed his stomach using a knife.

Catherine stabbed him to his death while laughing like a maniac.

She stopped stabbing after making sure that he was dead and directly made eye contact with secretary, who was standing there with widen eyes and scared expression.

Secretaries blood became cold after witnessing the horrifying situation. Her whole body started to shake when Catherine got up and walked towards her holding a knife in her hand with the blood dripping in it.

She tried to move away...but her body wasn't moving.

Catherine grabbed her hair and sliced her neck....,and then stabbed her multiple times to her death.

After brutally killing her husband and his secretary...her eyes landed on a big suitcase which was on the corner.

She wasted no time opened the suitcase and cleared all the items from it......

And filled suitcase with shattered body of her husband and his secretary.

She brought the suitcase while dragging towards her car and drove to her mansion which was gifted by her dad.

She brought suitcase to backside of her mansion. There was a huge water tank.

She dumped their body in it.....after dumping it, her leg slipped and she herself fell into the same tank.

She drowned.....,and died in it.

From that day 'Catherine Bungalow' was known as hunted mansion.

Whoever bought that mansion won't sleep there entire night. When sun rises the place would be empty. The native people belived that either they have run away from the mansion or the ghost killed them.

Flashback ends

×××××××

English is not my first language...,Sorry for grammer mistakes.💜💜

●●●