Ch 23

"H-hanako-san! Slow down!" Ryuu yelled trying to catch up to Hanako, who sprinted towards the building as soon as she heard the news.

"What if they're in trouble? I can't just let them do this alone!" Hanako shouted, flying up the stairs.

"*sigh* There's no use trying to stop her now. She's to overprotective of both Riku and Tenn." Mitsuki sigh.

"Waa... I'm so tired..." Momo whined.

"I want some pudding..." Tamaki complained.

This continued on until they got to the floor where they found the hostages, and where they spilt off.

"Guh... There's way to many doors. Do you think they would've gone far by now?" Momo asked while still running down the hallway.

"Maybe, but-" Before Momo finishes is sentence, the heard loud banging on a door.

"Gahh!! What was that?!" Tamaki screeched in fear.

"Shh! I hear someone." Mitsuki hushed Tamaki before they got attention for a potentially dangerous person.

"It's coming from that door." Hanako whispered loud enough for the other 4 to hear as she approached the door cautiously, pressing her ear on it trying to listen to the voices coming from it.

"Damn it! The door's not opening at all!"

"That's Gaku's voice!" Ryuu recognised the voice shouting from the other side. "Gaku! Can you hear me?!"

"Ryuu? Is that you?"

"Is the other's in there with you?" Mitsuki asked.

"Mitsu? Yes, everyone's here. Do you think you'll be able to open the door from outside?" Yamato asked.

"We'll try. Stand away from the door." Tamaki said. "Ready, Ryuu-aniki?"

Tamaki and Ryuu took a step back, then charged towards the door, successfully breaking the lock and swung the door open.

"Oh Lady?!" Nagi exclaimed, shocked to see Hanako.

Because of the loud bang cause by the door forcefully opening, it started the others who didn't even noticed the others had returned, neither did they expected it.

"*cough* Hana-nee? What are you doing here?" Riku weakly smile in relief to see her.

"I could ask the same thing to you." Hanako helping Riku stand up, with the help of Tenn. "Don't worry, I've been filled in on what's happening, and I know that no matter what I say, you won't listen. So, I'm not going to stop you, but instead, I'm going with you."

"No way... Aya...?" Tamaki's eyes widen in disbelieve as he saw his younger sister's body. He ran put to her and hugged her tightly.

"We have a guess on how to turn them back, though we are not a 100% sure if it will work." Sogo said. "According to Riku, she's searching for ZOOL right now. Let's go and catch up to her. We can't let her do all the work after all."

"Yuki~ I was so worried about you~!" Momo ran up to Yuki's arm and hugged him.

"Fufu~ If anything, I should be more worried about you." Yuki chuckled.

"We should get going now, we'll come back to this room when we find ZOOL." Iori exited the room, and soon everyone followed except for someone.

"Are you not going, Tamaki?" Ryuu asked.

"Hmm..." Tamaki took his jacket off and folded it neatly, lifting Aya's head gently sliding it under. "Okay, let's go."

"You really are a good brother, aren't you Tamaki." Ryuu commented as he exited the room with Tamaki beside him.

"Thanks, Ryuu-aniki!" Tamaki grinded back.

Aya's POV:

Running though the empty hallway, I spotted a figure standing still where it splits into 2 hallway. Because it's dark, I couldn't tell who it was, or if that figure was human. Cautiously, I approached the figure slowly without getting caught somehow.

When a was about 3 meters away, he started running away down the left side getting further away from me.

Crap! I guess whoever that is noticed me. To late to give up now. I thought to myself as I chased the figure.

A couple of turns later, I started to close the gap between them. It was clear that whoever that is, is a hooded spirit. However, the spirit suddenly ran into a room and of course, I tried to follow. That is, if I could. I ended up running into the wall, falling down from the impact.

"Ouch... How did he get pass this wall...?" I asked myself out loud while rubbing my forehead.

Standing up, I placed my palms on the wall that I can't get pass.

"I wonder if this is the room that ZOOL's in... Hello? Can anyone hear me? ZOOL-san?" I shouted out waiting for a response.

After a minute of silence, I started to follow the wall along, trying to find the door in case they really are in there, and the walls are too thick, so they didn't hear me.

"I'm sick of being in here!" A voice grew louder as I finally approached the door.

Peaking in the sliding window that was half closed, I saw 4 spirits including Touma-san.

"Touma-san!" I shouted gaining their attention.

"Who's there?! A kid?" Someone shouted.

"Aya? Is that you?" Touma asked.

"Yeah, the others are here too." I replied. "I'll inform them now. We'll be back."