Ch 11

"Thank you very much for coming to our concert!"
"Thank you so much for your support!"
"Encore! Encore! Encore!" The other audiences chanted.
"hehe..." The centre of TRIGGER chuckled softly making the fangirls squeal after he proceeds to blow them a kiss. "Thank you so much for all the encores."
The concert ended with an encore requested by the audiences without any hiccups. The group of seven boys where trembling that's how nervous they are. Even Iori, the cool and calm one of the group is secretly scared of how his group will look in front of them, and if they will accept them as a fellow idol, without showing it of course. Meeting up with the second and possibly first most popular idol in Niji University? People would kill to get an opportunity like this.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm sorry that I can't meet them with you, but I'll be meeting up with TRIGGER and Re:Vale's manager. Good luck!"
The 'reassuring' words of their manager rang in their mind as they stood outside TRIGGER's greenroom. 
"Alright. Here we go."
Yamato knocked the door gently, but loud enough for people inside to hear.
"Come in." Someone replied but sounded more like demanded.  
"Please excuse us..." 
The seven walked in swiftly and stood in a perfect line like soldiers who are about to get yelled at. Sure enough, Re:Vale's also in there talking to TRIGGER about something.
"Good evening, TRIGGER, Re:Vale." As the leader of IDOLiSH7, Yamato started off. "We're IDOLiSH7. A new idol group starting this year. We look forwards to working with you in the future." 
"Please take care of us." The seven boys bowed 90˚ towards their senpai. They introduced themselves in order down the line and when they were done, the two idol groups said nothing.
The atmosphere in the room was tense. As silent as the night, you can hear a pin drop, that is until a laughter echoed throughout the room. For a split second, Riku and Tenn's made eye contact and instantly broke it.
Waa... He really does looks like Tenn-nii... But... if it really is him... surely, he would've said something to me by now... right? Riku thought to himself while fidgeting his fingers.
Riku... You've grown so much since I left you... I missed you so much I want to hug you right now...
"Come on, Momo. You ruined the surprise." A tall student with long silver haired sigh.
"I'm sorry honey~" A shorter student with short black hair with a little bit of white at the end of it. "Their reaction's too hilarious!" 
"Well, the cat's out of the bag I guess." Ryu apologised.
37 / 46
"Sorry if we scared you guys." Gaku laughed and sat back down on the couch. 
Tenn on the other hand, was still quietly analysing the group of seven. 
"Welp, I'm sure you all know us already by we'll introduce ourselves anyways! I'm Sunohara  Momose! Also known a Momo of Re:Vale!" 
"I'm Orikasa Yukito. Yuki of Re:Vale."
"Kyaa...! Yuki ikemen!" Momo gushed hugging Yuki's arms.
"Now, now. Not in front of the children, honey."
"*Cough* Anyways. I'm Tsunashi Ryunosuke of TRIGGER. Nice you meet you." 
"Yaotome Gaku of TRIGGER. I hope we get along." 
Everyone's eyes landed on Tenn, who's still silent in his thinking pose, making IDOLiSH7 nervous. Riku, was however even more nervous waiting for Tenn to reveal his name. 
"Kujo Tenn."
"Oi brat! Is that all you have to say!" 
"Shut up, old man."
K-kujo... I guess it's just a coincidence that he's also named Tenn huh? Tenn-nii... just where are you? Riku thought silently as he stared at the floor sadly. Just wait for me, Tenn-nii. I'll definitely find you.
"Riku, the other's will notice. If you don't want to make them worry, smile!" Aya advised beside Riku. 
Riku looked back up at the others with a bright and determined eyes, a smile that shined so bright like the sun. 
After a little bit of chat, IDOLiSH7 excused themselves and went back to the dorm. Being the sharp one of the group, Iori noticed that Tenn was avoiding Riku's gaze. On the way back, they were discussing about the concert and what they can use to improve what they already know. 

Tomorrow's the day, huh?