Ch 20

Riku's peacefully writing music in his hospital room with Aya accompanying him while waiting for Tsumugi. It will finally be the day Riku gets discharged, and the others are waiting for Riku back at the dorm for one last quick discussion.

Touma on the other hand, had to go back before he gets suspicious for going out too long. Who knows what Ryo would do ZOOL and their families when he finds out that Touma had went and get help.

"Riku-kun?" Tsumugi called out as she slid opened the door. Riku was clearly worried about ZOOL and wanted to save them immediately. The others felt the same too but couldn't go because they can't see Aya or Touma, which would put them in danger if something where to go wrong with their plan.

"Riku-kun?" Again, there was no reaction from the redhead who's too focused on something. Shaking him gently, Riku finally snaps out of his daze.

"M-manager-san?!" Riku exclaimed.

"Are you okay, Riku-kun?" Tsumugi asked worried. "You've been thinking about something for a really long time now."

"I'm fine. Thanks for your concern." Riku replied.

"Alright then. Make sure you get lots of rest when you get back to the dorm, alright?" Tsumugi said while helping Riku stand.

"Fine..." Riku lied.

Tsumugi drove Riku back to the dorm after getting discharged from the hospital.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go in with you?" Stopping in front of IDOLiSH7's dorm, Riku hopped out of the car, leaving Tsumugi in the driver's seat.

"Yup! Don't worry about me. You've been such a big help with handling IDOLiSH7 ever since what happened, and even before that. I can't possibly make you do even more things for me with your busy schedule." Riku replied with a smile.

"Take care and don't over work yourself, okay? I'm sure the other boys will be more than happy to help you. See you." Driving off, Riku faced the door and took a deep breath. It has been about a week since he has last been saw the dorm. Just from outside, he could hear the chaos that's coming from inside. Still feeling a little overwhelmed, he unlocked the door with his keys and stepped inside. Tamaki was the first on the 'greet' Riku back.

"GAAHHH!!! RIKKUN!! SAVE ME!!!" Running away from Sogo, Tamaki hid behind Riku who's still taking off his shoes before entering.

"Eh?! What's wrong, Tamaki."

"Ta~ma~ki~ You should run when we have guest around." Sogo appeared with a screwdriver in his hands and a dark aura, that is until he saw Riku. "Oh Riku. Welcome back. Here, let me help you with your bag." Picking up Riku's bag, Sogo acted like nothing happened at all.

One the other hand, someone who was in a fight, stopped immediately after hearing the name 'Riku', and dashed towards the entrance.

"Riku!"

"Tenn-nii!" Riku shouted with excitement, hugging his brother.

"Did someone say Riku?!" Momo jumped up in the air, running up to Tenn and Riku hugging them both. "Welcome back to your dorm, my dear kohai~"

"Please excuse me but if you still want to live tomorrow, I think it will be best if you stop hugging both me and my Riku." Tenn glared.

"Waa! Tenn-chan's scary!" Momo said realized his hug and running up to Yuki.

"Now now, darling, it's fine. Let Tenn have his moment with his brother." Yuki patted Momo's head.

"Kya! Yuki ikemen~" Momo gushed, turning back to his usually self.

"Now that Nanase-san's back, we can start finalizing the plan and set off." Iori said standing up from the couch, gathering everyone around.

"Is it really okay to do such dangerous things without telling anyone? Especially when Nanase just got out of hospital." Ryuu asked nervously.

"As long as Riku doesn't do much physical activities, it should be fine." Yamato replied taking a slip out of his canned beer.

"Hear that, Riku? Make sure you don't push yourself over your limits. Your health is still our priority." Mitsuki scolded.

"I know Touma said not to get anyone else involved, but I think we should still tell someone just in case." Gaku suggested.

"Touma-san believes in us so I can't betray his trust!" Riku said in full confidence. "I want to save everyone quickly so we can't waste any more time."

"We can't be careless about this, Riku. Your lives are in danger as well. If Ryo sees you, the mission is as good as over. I can't walk around searching each room as he can also see me."

"Geez... Have some faith in me, Aya! I'm not a kid anymore!" Riku pounded. "According to Touma, Ryo use a special glasses to see spirits, so as long as he's not wearing it, you'll be fine."

"I'm more worried about you." Aya sigh.

"I know that Riku's taking to Aya, but it's still kind of unsettling walking him talk to himself." Gaku scratched his neck as he watched the redhead talk to Aya, who no one else can see or hear. Not a second after, Tenn crushed Gaku's feet with his, causing him to scream in pain.

"Are you saying my brother's weird?" With a glare, the two started bickering again.

"Come on you guys, stop fighting! Especially not you're in front of our senpai and kohais!" Ryuu said stressed, trying to stop the battle between the two cat and dog.

"*sigh* We can just begin without them. Don't sweat about it, Ryuu. We can't afford to waste more time. They'll stop when they get bored eventually." Yuki comforted Ryuu by placing his hand on his shoulders.

While IDOLiSH7, Re:Vale and Ryuu started the meeting finalizing their plan, the two continued fighting in the background. They decided that there's no use trying to stop them, so they'll just fill them in on the way there; and would be also a reminder to those who usually forgets things easily (Riku, Tamaki, Momo).

Finally, they set off on their journey to rescue their fellow idols and their families.