[4]

lydiamartin sent you a message!

lydiamartin
so, it's been a few days, how exactly do you want to do this?

noellejames
it was your plan, you tell me

lydiamartin
i figured, i could tell people, is that something that you'd go along with?

noellejames
hold on, you're moving way too fast girl

lydiamartin
did you have something else in mind?

noellejames
yes actually. we need to take this slow, nobody will believe it if we just say it, everyone knows that we hate each other.

lydiamartin
i don't hate you

noellejames
but still, everyone saw what happened between us last year, they won't believe we just got over it and are actually dating, especially since we dated the same guy, and you're as straight as a rectangle.

lydiamartin
gee thanks, then what do we do.

noellejames
people believe what they see, we need to start small, liking each others post on our socials, commenting on each others post, stuff like that, it could be friendly at first and then slowly get more flirty over time.

lydiamartin
how much time? this sounds like a lot of work

noellejames
it was your idea, if you're not into it anymore

lydiamartin
no!
i just meant i would like people to believe i've fully moved on before the end of summer.

noellejames
they will, if we do what i say.

lydiamartin
okay we'll start off by liking and commenting on each others posts, what next?

noellejames
just by doing that we'll get people's attention, i already had people messaging me about why you commented on my last post. then we have to meet up, take a few pictures together for our socials, it could be instagram, snapchat, twitter, anything really but we have to make it look like we're hanging out.

lydiamartin
not a problem

noellejames
then it'll be best if we both don't really hang out with our friends for a bit, so it looks like we're together all the time, so when they ask where we've been, we can either say we were busy or were with each other, you know, hint at it a just bit like that to get them wondering.

lydiamartin
not a problem, allison left for the summer and maya spends all her time with scott anyways

noellejames
maya stilinski? you still hang out with her?

lydiamartin
of course, she's my best friend.

noellejames
right, anyways. we're gonna have to meet up a couple times to make this work, we're gonna need a lot of pictures for our socials, as time goes on their gonna have to look more like we're couples, like small things, like pictures of us hugging, holding hands, leaning on each other, stuff that would make people question if we're just friends or if we're more than that.

lydiamartin
pictures like we're kissing?

noellejames
slow down there girl, i know i'm sorry irresistible but you're not my type.

lydiamartin
shut up
i'm just saying if we really want to convince them.

noellejames
yeah but we don't want it to look like we're trying to convince them. once we flaunt how close we've gotten then we go for the kill, you can either just tell your friends before the picture comes out, or wait for them to ask you about the picture, personally i won't be telling my friends anything really, their used to me kissing girl, they probably won't even ask.

lydiamartin
you kiss a lot of girls?

noellejames
isn't that the reason you came to me? because i'm bisexual, and you don't know a lot of those in your friend circle.

lydiamartin
whatever, what next

noellejames
we won't need to do much more, just keep posting pictures together, maybe an instagram live? post videos and stuff like that where we look like a couple, until summer is over and then you can spin the breakup however you want, i really don't care.