#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄| 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄

Start from the beginning

"WAKE UP ALREADY!",Gakushu yelled in your ear, gently shaking your body

"WAKE UP ALREADY!",
Gakushu yelled in your ear, gently shaking your body.

You let out a grown, "Five more minutes."

You were faking it since you'd only been able to get two hours of sleep, but he didn't know that so you decided to play along.

He sighed, "If you don't get up in a second I'll call security and tell them that a weird girl is in my bed.", he said as his lips etched into a smirk.

"What's security gonna do? Kill me?", you muttered in an annoyed tone.

"They won't kill you but they'll be able to tell your parents that you slept with a guy.", he shrugged, that sickening yet attractive smirk made you groan.

You got out from the sheets and threw a pillow at his face, "Fuck you.", you grumbled as you put on the hoodie and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom.

"Do you want breakfast?", he called out to you as you entered the bathroom.

You snorted at his question, "Why would I want to eat your filthy cooking, rich boy!", you stopped laughing when you started brushing your teeth.

Spitting out the minty water, you tossed the spare toothbrush you were using in the trash can beside you and skipped out of the bathroom.

Your eyes darted around the empty room, Gakushu had left you alone in his room. You plopped down onto his neatly made bed, creasing the sheets.

Pulling your phone out of its charger, you unlocked the device and decided to call your mother. The only reason why you would call her when you've just woken up is to check her mood, a person's voice says more than words ever could.

As you scrolled down your contacts, pressing her name, you let out a heavy sigh hoping that she would be in a good mood.

After a minute of ringing she finally picks up the phone, "Who is this again?", you heard her groan in a tired voice.

"It's Y/N, just wanted to let you know I'll be home in an hour, so keep the door unlocked cause I don't have keys.", you explained, eyebrows furrowed as you hear her yawn in the background.

"Yeah whatever, I don't care bye.", she hung up, leaving you confused, frustrated, and nervous.

The relationship between you guys was far from a healthy one. Everything about it was fake, before your sister's death your mother despised you, everyone despised you. Except for her.

 Except for her