Fuck The Rules (Deep Treble pt 2) feat. Beca

Start from the beginning

"Aww, c'mon Beca. Can we just put down the barrier and the hatred and your eagerness to kill every Treble just for one night, just this night. We should be celebrating instead of having to fear for our lives like you were gonna kill us in our sleep." Donald said and took a sip of his beer.

"Donald does have a point. We should be celebrating instead of having to deal with your hatred for us." I casually said and drank my beer when Beca looked at me in disbelief.

She scoffed and stood up while not bothering to say anything and just left the group. I sighed as I gently ran my fingers through my hair.

"I'll—"

"I'll handle it." I cut Chloe off and put my beer down, stood up to follow Beca. On my way out to the front door, I saw Emily going to where the other Bellas are. But I didn't pay much attention for now.

"Beca." I called out but she didn't bother to stop.

"Beca!" I called out a bit louder this time but she still didn't stop.

"Mitchell!!" I almost shouted and it finally made her stop.

"What do you want, Posen?!" She semi-shouted back at me.

"What the hell is your problem, Becs?"

"You! You are my problem! You and your group!"

"What the hell did my group ever do to you?!"

"Every single one of you is the same. A bunch of singing liars!" She jabbed her finger onto my chest.

"When did I ever lie to you, Beca? The only time I had to lie to you was—"

"Oh, so you cheating on me with another girl from a different school is not considered as lying?! Right, thanks Y/N."

"I told I never cheated on you! It was a lie I had to say just so you can be with Jessie! A lie I had to say to make you hate me and choose to be with Jessie instead!"

"And I'm supposed to be thankful for that? Jessie also cheated on me in case you forgot."

"Remove that word "also" from your sentence cause he was the only one who cheated on you. I never had and would've never cheated on you. But you know what... Whatever... Believe what you wanna believe. I am tired of trying to convince you."

Our exchange of screaming and shouting continued for a while until some of our members have to interfere until we both calmed down.

The Bellas apologized in behalf of Beca and I apologized to them as well.

Everyone went inside and the Bellas went home too.

Everyone decided to call it a night and went to their own rooms while I decided to stay outside for a little bit more to clear my mind.

After what seemed like 30 minutes, I went inside only to see Emily in the kitchen cleaning up.

"Emily? What are you still doing here? The Bellas already went home though."

"Y-Y/N... You scared the shit out of me. I heard the ruckus that happened between you and Beca and it sounded so freaking serious so I decided to stay inside and away from that tension. And so I decided to hide in on of the rooms here. When I came out, everyone is gone and here I am... Uhh, you know what I'm gonna stop talking and just finish cleaning up." Her babbling looked so cute that it made me chuckle and forget about the incident a while ago.

"Lemme help you." I helped her clean up the rest of the house inside until we finished at around 2:35AM.

"Finallyyyyy~" She let out a huge sigh of relief which made me chuckle again.

"Want a drink? Beer, Soda... Anything...?" I asked as I went to the fridge.

"A bottle of beer would do. If the others are here they wouldn't let me drink beer so don't tell them." She playfully pointed at me and laughed a bit.

"I swear on my life." I smiled and gave her the opened bottle and grabbed my own. She sat at the kitchen counter while I leaned on it beside her.

There was a comforting silence between us until I decided to ask her something that has been bothering me.

"Uhm Em... I know this sounds straightforward but you've been avoiding me for weeks. Is there any particular reason why?"

She was silent for a bit until she heaved a very big sigh before talking.

"I... I was trying to get rid of whatever this is that I'm starting to feel whenever you're around. It's like there's this curling sensation in the pit of my stomach that just occurs whenever you're near or whenever I see you but then I remembered the oath we took as Bellas and I didn't wanna lose my spot as a Bella so I tried to follow the oath as much as I can." She looked away.

I felt my heart beating loud against my chest that it feels like it's gonna jump out at any second. The next thing I knew is I am now standing between her legs and my hands locked on both of her sides, looking her deep in the eyes. As she looks back to my eyes and observed my face, I know we are thinking the same thing.

"You wanna know what the Trebles would say if we don't like a certain rule?" I whispered/asked as I moved closer to her until I can feel her breath on my lips.

"W-what?" She is totally overwhelmed by this situation.

"We say fuck the rules." And that's all it took for us to close the remaining gap between us. We were locked in an intense kiss.

A kiss that is full of mixed feelings. I licked her bottom lip but she refused to give me access which lead me to run my hands inside her shirt a bit. Feeling the coldness of my hands, she let out a bit of shudder so I took that chance to slip my tongue inside her mouth and now it became a battle of who will win the dominance and obviously, I did. I sucked her tongue in which she just allowed me since I already took control of her. She let out a soft moan and I swear to the gods that it's one of the best sound I have heard my entire life. I kissed my way down the her jaw to her neck and now to her collar bone, savoring every second.

"Mark me." She whispered huskily.

"What?" I wanted to make sure I heard her correctly.

"Mark me. Find my sweet spot and suck on it until it leaves a mark." She was practically begging at this point so I happily obliged.

I went back kissing her neck to find that sweet spot and once she let out another soft moan, I know that this is the spot, so like she said, I sucked on it until her moans are starting to get louder as she ran her hand on my back hair.

"Shhh. You're gonna wake up the other Trebles baby girl." I shut her up with my lips on hers once again.

"Then take me to your room." She playfully bit my lip with that sexy smirk on her face. It's like a different Emily is in front of me.

"The bedrooms are not sound proof but there is one room here that is totally sound proof. My secret playroom. How about I take you there, instead?" I kissed her neck again.

"As long as I can moan out freely." She tried to speak straight. I locked her legs around my waist and held her with our lips still locked. I know she's already turned on so bad since she's trying to grind herself on me.

"Calm down baby. We're here" I broke the kiss and let her down for a moment. "I just gotta get the key to this room." I fished for the keys in the small pocket of my jeans and slid it into the keyhole. I see her biting her lip a bit as I slowly opened the door and took her hand as I gently took her inside the room. As soon as the door closed behind us, I immediately locked it and watched as Emily roamed her eyes around my playroom. I ran my hands on her waist.

"This is where the real fun night begins, baby girl. You sure you wanna do this?" I whispered into her ear.

"As long as it's with you, I'm sure as fuck." She turned around to face me and initiated the kiss this time, starting gentle and then suddenly turns into intense. I know she wants more than just this and I'm gonna give it to her.

To be continued...

Hihe :) Sorry... Just had to. I might post the other one later on since it's already on the works. Lol