"Damn." Is all he said before he handed me the flowers and wrapped his arms around me. "You look amazing."

I blushed. "You don't look too bad yourself." I teased, but actually he looked great too. I was definitely feeling him in this fit. He opened the passenger side door for me and waited for me to get in before getting in the driver side.

Not too long after we arrived at a restaurant that I had never seen before. He looked over at me watching my facial expression, but I just smiled kind of confused. "I know you're favorite food is Italian, and this is the best Italian restaurant in the city. I think you'll love it."

"Imma take your word. Let's see what it's hitting for." I pushed him playfully. He got out the car and came around to open my door, grabbing my hand. We walked inside and he let the host know we have a reservation.

As we were walking to the table, I noticed something was off with Kyle. He grabbed my hand a little tighter and started moving a little faster. When we got to the table I went to the other side to sit down but he pulled out the other chair and motioned for me to sit. I shrugged it off figuring he just wanted to sit facing the door since that's what my father did too.

The night went on without any issues. We were having such a good time talking and laughing, but I could tell he had something on his mind. I grabbed his hand. "Thank you so much for tonight. It's been great, and you was right... this food is bomb." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He cheesed at me. "Yeah I told you. You gon learn to trust in me. I'll never lead you wrong." He stared into my eyes and I looked away nervously. This boy was fine as hell and he knew it.

"Would you like me to drop you off at your crib, or did you want to chill with me a little bit?" He asked me licking his nice, full lips.

I stared at his lips as I quietly suggested, "Let's chill at your spot." See Kyle was a Junior, so at this point he had his own apartment with his best friend and I figured we'd be more comfortable over there instead of in a dorm. Plus his bed would be big enough incase we decided to partake in some certain activities.

He nodded his head as he signed the receipt for the meal he just paid for, and swiftly stood out of his chair grabbing my hand. "You ready?"

—————

I've been to Kyle's apartment before so I felt pretty comfortable, but this was my first time chilling with him in his room, usually we just sat in the living room. It was a pretty basic, simple room, he didn't have much decoration, just the necessities.

Kyle leaned on his headboard with his feet crossed as he rolled up. He had on a wife beater, some gray shorts and his durag. I had on some shorts and a crop top. We both took showers when we got back from the restaurant so that we could just relax and watch some movies.

"There's some liquor in my fridge," He said pointing to the mini fridge in the corner of his room. "If you see something you like, you can help yourself." He lit his blunt and the room started to get cloudy.

I really didn't smoke but I would help myself to some tequila, tequila was my favorite. I opened the fridge to see a bottle of Jose Cuervo. I sighed, me and Jose had a toxic relationship. I always came back even after he fucks me up. Still I grabbed the bottle and poured some in my cup with some cran-pineapple. It was my favorite drink.

I crawled on the bed with my cup as Kyle smoked his blunt and looked for a movie for us. We settled on some sci-fi movie on Netflix.

Before I knew it I had finished my cup and turned over to sit it on the night stand next to me. When I turned back to face the TV I could feel Kyles eyes fixated on me. I turned to face him and was immediately caught of guard by how he was looking at me. He looked... hungry. Kyle has always been attractive to me, but tonight he looked sexy and that made me want him.