3. Heavy breathing

Fan Art: Jesus it's getting hot in here 😮‍💨 bi panicking

A/N: here is the chapter is scrapped up and baked at 1275" for 1 hour for y'all , enjoy 😊

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

it was officially Saturday 10am in Hawaii when the class arrived after that long flight , everything went smoothly at baggage claim .

the class was escorted on a bus to their hotel and was welcomed in with flower leys , barley speaking the language they all managed to get their room keys and everything sorted out .

"we had to have a group of four i hope you guys don't mind but i thought since you guys always hang out together it'd be okay , so here's your room keys you can go ahead and settle in or come to the beach or pool or anything , i'll be down at the pool if anyone needs anything" ms. bustier tells adrien , mari , Alya and Nino then the whole class .

they all agreed and head out to find their room
"okay guys , room 83 , floor 3" Adrien says as they all get into the elevator.

Alya and Nino start playing with each other while Mari and Adrien stare awkwardly "get a room" mari says a little grossed out by their antics . "i could say the same about you and Adrien on the plane" alya hits back as the two immediately turn red .

"w-what are you talking about" Mari nervously asks . "Nino was a seat in front of you two , he reported it for me" she giggles as the two stare at each other bright red from embarrassment.

"relax i won't tell" alya laughs as they get out of the elevator on their way to the room .

"here it is" Nino says while opening it with his card , "jesus it's like a thousand degrees in here" mari complains while taking off her jacket revealing her small tank top .

Adrien watches as she gently unzips the jacket and releases it off her shoulder , it got really hot in there , for more than one reason .

"hello Adrien ??" alya snaps him out of his thoughts "quit staring at marinette and get your shit ready so we can go down to the pool" alya directs , Mari starts blushing in the corner , darker than she already was .

the four then unpacked and got on their swim suits , the guys in the room , the girls in the bathroom . When Mari came out with her Red and black polka dotted bikini Adriens thoughts became more intense .

the same thoughts rolled around when she saw Him in his black swim shorts , with his shirt off , revealing his toned muscular body .

"will you two stop staring at each other and just hook up already" alya rolled her eyes and snapped them both out of their staring contest . "WHAT!?" they both yelled in unison .
Nino laughed along with alya "come on dorks , let's go" she says .

~~~

they all arrive at the pool , mari sits next to the edge dipping her feet in when Adrien comes over and sits next to her "is the water nice?" he asks ,"yeah wanna go in ?" she smirks and tries to get him in .

"NO!" he does the same and they both fight trying to push each other into the water . "bad news guys" nino says walking over to them. Adrien gets distracted and mari pushes him in .

"HA!" she starts laughing as adrien comes up from the water shaking his hair . "you're gonna pay for that princess" he starts "what's the bad news" mari asks nino as she calms down her laughing .

"the drinking age here is 21 ,  this is torture ." he complains .
"fuck really?" adrien questions , him cursing automatically turned mari on , her breathing became heavier as her desire for him grew stronger .

"ugh , Americans" nino says and walks away.
"hey the water is actually really nice" Adrien smirks , "NO!" mari is smacked out of her thinking as adrien pushes her in with him .

She takes a huge breathe coming out of the water "i almost drowned you ass" she tried to wack him , he caught her arms in front of him "i wouldn't have minded having to give you some mouth to
mouth" he smirked feeling bold .

she turned as red as she ever could be today , almost as red as her bikini , "i don't have to nearly die for you to give me mouth to mouth" she smirked back feeling a rush inside her .

"fine sorry i promise i won't try to nearly kill you anymore" he rolled his eyes playfully . "yeah okay" she says sarcastically.

"if any of you drown you aren't allowed to sue the school!" ms. Bustier yells to everyone walking over to the bar .

"damn i was gone for like 10 minutes and you almost murder my best friend" alya walks over , "don't worry i would've saved her" he brushes it off .

"well i'm glad you aren't dead , piña colada?" she offers the two glasses to her friends . "i thought the drinking age here was 21? nino was dramatically complaining about it earlier" Marinette pointed out .

"yeah well i have my ways , it's great being a legal adult" she sighs and walks away leaving the two confused .

"what do you think she did?" Adrien asked mari taking a sip of his drink , "i don't wanna know, but hey we have alcohol, cheers !" she clinks her glass with his .

"remember students i'm not responsible for you guys , you're all 18!" ms. bustier shouts again to the class as she walks back to her chair with a drink .

"best teacher ever" Adrien sighs "yeah , so are you enjoying your first trip by yourself?" she asked "well i almost just killed you so no but yes because you're alive and we have alcohol" he smiles

she giggles "well is it better when you're alone without your father or bodyguard?" she asks "i mean technically i'm not alone because i'm with you , i mean you guys all day" he mixes his words .

mari notices but decides to brush it off "well yeah but i mean with no adults around , i mean you can do a lot of things" she smirks and he smirks back "like what things" he swims in closer .

their breathing became heavier and the tension in the space was increasing heavily , it was 96 degrees outside but it suddenly became hotter .

"CANNON BALL!!!" nino splashes in the water and catches the twos attention . The tension suddenly broke and they laughed along with their friend as alya also jumps in .

____________________________________

A/N : i'm feeling spicy and productive 😏
BYE SHIT HEADS<333