⇥ CHAPTER 30

season 4 episode 6

"What exactly is a Gentleman's evening?" Mark questioned, quirking a brow at Derek as he took a sip from his morning coffee while Marcela and Timothy exited the elevator in unison— having met up at the lobby together and now officially caught up w...

"What exactly is a Gentleman's evening?" Mark questioned, quirking a brow at Derek as he took a sip from his morning coffee while Marcela and Timothy exited the elevator in unison— having met up at the lobby together and now officially caught up with each other's day.

"I don't know." Derek shrugged, recalling the name the Chief had given him in the morning, "It's an evening with gentlemen."

"And strippers?" Mark added, clearing seeing something wrong with the name as Derek rolled his eyes.

"No," Derek refuted, "I don't— I don't think the Chief meant strippers."

"Sure sounds like Strippers." Mark defended as his eyes landed on the couple before waving over, "Sweets! Tim! Come over here for a second."

"What do you want now, Mark?" Marcela asked, exhaling softly as she reached the two with a quirked brow and held hands with her boyfriend.

"Well," Mark grinned cheekily, "how were the cupcakes?"

"Honestly— perfect." Timothy complimented with a soft smile, "They were nicely decorated— surprisingly, although Marcy doesn't know how to bake—"

Marcela squinted up at the man, "Hey—!"

"She does know how to decorate a cupcake." Timothy added before lifting his arms in surrender, "I said the cupcake was perfect!"

Derek snorted, "Marcy baking and not burning something— that's a sight to see."

Marcela glared at the men before landing her eyes on the Plastics attending, "What did you want, Chicken?"

"What's the first thing that comes to mind when I say the words 'Gentlemen's Evening'?" Mark asked, quirking a brow at the couple as they both refrained from answering immediately.

Hesitantly, Marcela squinted at Derek and Mark, "Is this a trick question— like, is there an actual answer?"

"No." Derek shook his head, "Just answer— no wrong responses."

"It sounds like a sex thing." Marcela shrugged, chuckling as she looked between the two, "Are you two having a Gentlemen's Evening?"

Meanwhile, Timothy answered, "Strippers."

"What? No." Mark denied Marcela, scoffing at the accusation before his eyes widened at her, "Do you think I'm gay?"

"You three are unbelievable." Derek concluded, walking away from the group as Timothy heard his pager beep.

"I gotta go." He sighed, placing a kiss on Marcela's temple before nodding at her, "Talk to you later, Love."

Marcela grinned at him as he walked away— and Mark, still left alone in his thoughts, voiced, "Do you think I'm gay?"