"U-um i'm sorry." I say to creepy man. "I lost control. You were just really mean to stranger danger man a-and-" I stopped realising something. "Oh my god!" I whisper. "I was mean as well! I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" I was stopped talking by someone with large warm hands covering my mouth.

"Take him away." A cold deep voice says. I watch as the men take creepy man away and the rest of the men leave. The person behind me turns me around making me see their face and that's when I realised it was just stranger danger man.

I try speaking but his hand was still covering my mouth. I gently pull it away and put it down. "Hi stranger danger man!" I say with a smile.

"Why go after him!" He said a bit angrily.

"He was mean to you and I didn't want that." I say sticking my bottom lip out. I just wanted to help.

"I can take care of myself- wait what even is your name?"

"Oh! Arabella. Arabella Miller nice to meet you! What's your name?" I say whilst holding my hand out.

He puts his massive hand in mine and shakes it "Dante Black." I look at him and nod whilst smiling and then look at his hands. I gasp and grab one whilst lifting it in front of my face.

"You have massive hands!" I say whilst inspecting it.

"Are you not scared?" I look back at his face and see he's got a confused expression on. I look at him with the same expression.

"A-am I meant to be?" I say confused.

"Do you know who I am." He says whilst taking his hand away from my hold.

I try to think of any Dante Black's I'm meant to know. "Uhh no?" I say.

"Never mind then." He says whilst shaking his head. I shrug my shoulders.

_____________________________

⚡️D A N T E⚡️

(Starts before Arabella goes with the man)

I'm sat here in my office looking through all my emails and trying to sort out all this paperwork when my door is slammed open. I look up with a scowl on my face seeing Blake walk in.

"What now Blake" I say seeing he's got a serious face on.

"There is a man being disgusting towards women on the dance floor." He says. I nodded and get up cctv to try and find him.

"Come here and see if you recognise him so we can find him." Blake comes over and leans over my shoulder looking at the cctv with me.

After a minute or so he says "there" whilst pointing near the back exit where a chubby bald man was dragging a girl to the back. This can't be good. "Let's go and also call my men to meet me at the back just in case." I say to Blake whilst getting my gun and shoving it in my waistband of my pants and used my shirt to cover it.

~~~

I push past all of the sweaty bodies, and most of them just moved knowing not to get in my way. I was hovering my hand over the top of my gun preparing myself just in case. I got out into the dark ally way and started looking around.

And that's when I heard it screams. I rushed over to the screams and only just managed to make out the figure of the man holding down a woman that looked tiny. "Fucking stop before I blow your brains out if you carry on you bastard!" I yelled making the man whip his head around and look at me glaring before realising who it is that is not to far away from him.

He got off of the woman and I heard a small gasp. I watched as the woman started running over towards me shouting "Stranger danger man!". Wait a second. Stranger danger man. That girl! That irritating tiny girl that I took to get her a caramel milkshake is running towards me.

I saw tears running down her face when she was standing in front of me making me clench my teeth together. She then put her arms up whilst looking at me which made me confused. What is she doing? She then huffed and wrapped her arms around her self. She wants a hug? She puts her arms back up whilst clenching and unclenching her tiny fists.

I sighed before picking her tiny body up from her waist which made her wrap her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck clinging on. She stuffed her face into my chest and started crying again. "Bad man touched me, I didn't like it!" I growled lowly in my throat thinking about this innocent woman being sexually assaulted.

She tried taking her head away from my chest but I quickly put my hand on her head making it not move away surprisingly finding when she's snuggled up to me I feel calmer. "Don't move little sunflower." I could practically feel the heat coming off of her cheeks already.

I then heard the fucking creepy ass man speak. "Listen man, those girls Tiffany and whatever the other ones are called told me to do this so hurt them not me you fucking bastard!" He shouted at me. Me.

I heard the small woman that was still snuggled up to me gasp and she managed to get her head off of my chest making me scowl. I watched as she pointed a finger at him whilst glaring "listen here you stupid creepy mean man, don't you swear at stranger danger man that's mean!"

______________________________
-chapter complete-
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Word count: 1478

So guys I've updated yay!! This is a long chapter and it's now half 2 in the morning 😃
But I wanted to update for you guys so I carried on writing even though it's late so I hope you enjoyed it!! Let me know what you thought of this chapter! :)

Stranger dangers man's POV will continue on for next chapter!!
Thank you for 121 reads!! I appreciate it so much!
Make sure to tell others about my stories, thank you <3

Love u guys remember that :) xox