I looked away and resumed eating.

And just thinking that that day would come breaks my heart into tiny little pieces.

"Can I ask you something?"

I sipped my juice and leaned my back against my seat to focus on what she's going to say next after I nodded.

"Do you love him?"

"What?" I asked laughing, "No," I said while shaking my head, still laughing.

××

"Are you ready?" I felt JunYoung squeeze my right hand, I nodded my head. It's about time to perform in front.

Yes.

Today's the pageant and we're up for the last part, talent portion. I was really surprised to see a lot of banners with my name outside. I don't actually know where they got those. You can seriously see my name everywhere.

Eomma was here, Appa said he'll just report from work and will follow after. Chanyeol's parents are here too, they're really supportive. Have I mentioned that our mothers are best friends ever since they were young? Yeah, they are. It must be fate who brought Chanyeol and I together. Yoora Eoni is here as well. While I saw Chanyeol sitting at the last row beside Yejin.

We heard the MC call us from the backstage, I guess it's about time to wrap this pageant up. We smilingly walked into the stage, I grabbed the guitar and sat on the chair while JunYoung sat on the beatbox. He doesn't really know how to play it, Chanyeol just taught him how. Chanyeol was kind of forced, he doesn't really want to teach him. Yoora Eoni just pushed him to do so.

"Hana, dul, set," I heard JunYoung ask as he tapped the beat box, I started strumming.

(Play the video above. It's a MUST.)

I saw this song the night after I finished learning Teardrops on my Guitar. That was what I really wanted to play but I thought that it was too melodramatic and our performance might end up being an individual performance for JunYoung can't play the guitar. It's way easier to play beat box than to play the guitar. So yeah, I chose this song.

I don't think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night

And I find it comfortable?

I don't know.

And I count the colors in his eyes
He'll never fall in love he swears

'I'm never going to fall in love,' That's what he told me before, I can still remember it. 'Trust me, I'm just playing.'

As he runs his fingers through his hair
I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong

But what happened Chanyeol-ah? It's been two months since he started dating Kim Yejin. She's the first girl to last that long so I wondered maybe he meant it when he told me that he's serious.

And I don't think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke, I fake a smile

It was like made for me. Oh, no. I just did not say that.

Then my conversation with Yejin flashed back.

But I know all his favorite songs
And...

"I know all of his favorite songs, so if there's something that you want to prepare for him and you need the list of his favorite songs just ask me, okay?"