William

Fluke look in the mirror, his eyes a little bit swollen from crying last night. It's past eight in the morning, he don't know how he can face Ohm after last night.

His heart is in pain. He is just looking at his sad face in the mirror when he is startle by knocks. He heard his mom's voice, "Fluke, breakfast!".

Fluke answer her, he wash his face, brush his teeth and change clothes. He takes a deep breath and go downstairs.

He is nervous, still not prepare and don't know how he will act to Ohm. Once he is on the last step of the stairs, almost everyone is in the living except Ohm. Another sting cross in his heart, does the older avoiding him?

"I have a surprise for you", Fluke's mom said, frowning he walk to the living room.

The door open, "Fluke!!".

He turn around and before he can react he is being engulf by someone. He look up, eyes widen, "William!?". He excitedly said and hug back.

"Hi?", he heard that familiar voice. He freeze and he know William can feel it because his hand caress his back.

"Hello, I'm William Anderson", he heard William introduce and look at Fluke, "Baby, I brought something for you". Fluke didn't said anything instead he let William to drag him outside, he needed to get away from Ohm.

"Did I come on the right time?", William softly said as he open the car that he used and get the gifts that he got for Fluke and his mom.

Fluke nods. He and William are best of friends. He is the first one that he become close with when he arrived in America. He is half American and half Thai. They used to joke around that if they can't find a partner, they will marry each other. Even his brother, believe their joke.

"Why are you here, William?", Fluke as he grab some paper bags.

"I miss you. I need some change of environment, you know", William reply but at the back of his mind, he smile mischieviously. This short vacation will be fun.

They are already in dining table. Fluke introduce everybody and William smile.

Fluke still wary about Ohm. He didn't look at him. He frown and smack William upon seeing his plate. It is full of food. He look at his mom and pout, "Mom, William starting again!".

After hearing it, he feel a finger on his waist and a foot on his foot. William tickle him while mainting a poker face.

Fluke's mom just laugh and shake her head. Looking amuse when Fluke giggle and continue smacking William. Fluke's mom so used seeing them two like that.

"Mom? There's a post I read about a beach bar here in Chiang Mai, can I bring Fluke there?", Fluke heard William asks his mom. His mom nods then William pinch his cheeks, "Let's go bar hopping, baby".

His mom laughs so they all look at her, "William, until when are you going to call him baby?".

Fluke glare at William. William just pinch his cheeks again, "Until he agree to marry me".