Flight

Fluke is surprise upon seeing Ohm having breakfast with his brother. He is used to see them but they are eating together at four o'clock in the morning.

Today's their flight to Chiang Mai to visit their mom.

"Hi Fluke, good morning. Sit here, eat your breakfast", Ohm greet him with a smile. The smile is definitely not good for his heart.

He still practicing how to distance himself from Ohm and act like a normal friend but there goes Ohm, putting food on his place and asking their made to prepare a hot chocolate for him. It's his usual drink in the morning.

"Ohm's coming with us", Kao said then drink his coffee.

His eyes suddenly went wide and look at the two, "Huh? What about his plane ticket?".

Fluke look at Ohm when he heard him chuckle, "Kao already book three tickets before asking me. He said  he will die of boredom or something like that".

He secretly glare at his older brother. Traitor. He pout and eat the food Ohm put on his plate.

They are already in the plane when he learned that he and Ohm are sitting together and Kao is somewhere at the back. He feel defeated.

He lean on the chair and look at window plane. It's just a 2-hour flight but he think that it will be a long flight for him with Ohm beside him.

He close his eyes and didn't bother talking nor look at Ohm. He bite his tongue when he feel large hand grab his head. He is pretending to sleep while his head on Ohm's shoulder.

Fluke promise to give up his long-time feelings with Ohm and yet the older doing this. Definitely unfair. He relax and snuggle closer to the side. For now, he'll enjoy this moment. It probably the last as well.

"Fluke, what did you do last night for you to be so sleepy?", Kao look at him. They are already in the car. He and Ohm are at the back.

"There a new episode of One Piece. Also, William message me. You know the time difference between Thailand and America", he explains as he yawn once again.

He don't know what he said but Ohm suddenly look at him. He smile and yawn again.

"Don't sleep, Fluke. You will just have a headache because we'll be there in few minutes,", Kao said again after.

Fluke just stuck his tongue out and open his phone. Ohm is on the phone as well but before Ohm lock his phone, he notice the wallpaper on it.

He blush. Did he see it, right? It's his picture.

He can't help but hope.