Chapter 14 - Food court

Tadaa. This is a special chapter from Alex's point of view :)

Chapter 14

Alexander Reed Quinton

I was exhausted. My soccer team mates and I had been running around and doing multiple types of exercises. On my line of sight, I could see a bunch of girls sitting down under the rows of trees, nearby the soccer training. Some of them were watching their boyfriends practice or either drool over us. I really don't understand the fuss over us boys, I mean all we do is sweat all day.

"Ten push-ups, then sprint on the spot for ten seconds, then down again for three times!" My soccer teacher yelled. I felt a bit dizzy, but that was okay. I felt my hear pounded inside my chest a hundred times more faster than the normal beat.

This wasn't my normal sports course back from where I was. Where I was from, there wasn't much sports to choose, but when I came here, I felt a sense of a fresh start.

This was extreme, and I love it.

Once I was finished doing my push-ups, I stood straight up and sprinted on the spot. My soccer mate to my left, Jax, looked like he was about to pass out, by the look of his sweaty body and drowsy face.

"I feel sick." He muttered.

I stopped sprinting and then faced him with concern. Just as he was about to stand up to do the sprinting, I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me tiredly.

"Dude, you feel sick, so you should stop." I said sternly.

"But if I do, he might kick me off the program-" I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Your health matters more than the program, and I'm sure he'll understand." I saw our teacher criticized a student who failed to do the push-ups, "I'm sure."

Jax didn't believe me, "Thanks for caring Alex, but I think I could do a bit more of these."

I hesitated, but both of us went stiff when our teacher came by, "What are you boys doing? Finished?"

"N-no sir, I was taking some breathers." Jax stuttered.

The teacher* didn't look pleased, "We have our time for that later, now you do what the program wants you to do Jaxon. We can't waste anymore time."

I snuck a glance at Jax, and I was really concerned when his face was really pale.

"Jax?" I said softly.

"I'm sorry."

Jax ran to the nearest bin and vomited out his recess.

"What's happening with him?" Teacher asked me.

"He pushed himself too much." Was my answer and went over with a water bottle to help my mate.

"What happened to Jaxon?" My new friend Britney asked. We were walking down the hallway to our next class, which for me was Game Maker.

"He pushed himself off the limit, and felt sick." I replied.

Britney and I became friend right at the end of my soccer class. She was one of the girls who sat under the trees, and watched us play. Those people who sat with her didn't participate in their Physical Education class because they're... let's say they're lazy.

Right when I showered my face with water from my water bottle, Britney came up to me and said hi. I was a bit used to being suspicious around girls, as some of them brought bad aura with them. I looked around Britney and see if she had any friends around, but she came alone.