chapter.7💕

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

"The Butterfies
he gave me
Turned into tiny feets"

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

"Nandini!!!!"
Throwing the plate of food away I ran upto her before she could fall down on the ground. I held her protectively in my arms. Making her lie on the  bed carefully I patted her cheeks slowly

"Nandini..Nandini jaan wake up..hey!! Nan-Dasi ...Dasi call vaid ji  quick..."
I screamed at the dasi after calling her in and she ran away.

"Hey!! Love please wake up!! What's wrong ?? Jaan-"
I was busy trying to bring her back to conciousness holding her hand lovingly  when vaid ji came in. Bowing in front of me she came forward.

"Vaid ji see n she suddenly fainted and now she isn't waking up..please do something...please.."
Helplessness and desperassy was dripping in my tone. Sweats had formed on my forehead , my hands were shaking and YUVRAJ MANIK MALHOTRA was for the first  ever time stammering..maybe that's what the fear if losing your love does to you...

"Yuvraj please wait outside I need to check on yuvrani"

Quickly nodding I went out my mind started clouding with all the negative possibilities.

When I was paceing in the corridor,  I saw ma sa and baba sa coming.

Rupali ma sa came forward along with ma sa..ma sa kept her hand on my shoulder and asked

"Manu what's wrong? Kya hua Yuvrani ko?"

Rupali ma sa kept rubbing my back....

"She ..she just fainted.."
I said still maintaining my calm with quite a straight face . After all I'm a Yuvraj and the future king you can't possibly show you venerable side to everyone...no matter how broken you are from inside..

"okay you sit here"

ma sa made me sit there on the couch in the corridor where as rupali ma sa left went in our room  where vaishali ma sa had already gone..

I sat there on the huge couch waiting for some good news from inside. Wishing for her safety.

"Yuvraj"

I heard vaid ji's voice and quickly got up and rushed to her.

"What's wrong?"
I asked sternly with a straight face again.

"Your going to be  a father soon yuvraj Badhai ho"

I looked at her confused for a while before jumping in happiness... I removed the gold chain from my neck and handed it to vaid ji she happily took it and left not  before bowing to all of us ....

I hugged everyone  and jumped in happiness I was never this happy before..not even when I met nandini...I love you nandini for giving me this...every one moved back to their repective rooms after congratulating me but I couldn't see  happiness in the eyes of ma sa and baba sa but for now I don't care about anyone.Nandini was still unconscious..she would gain her conscious soon that's what vaid ji said..

I moved in and locked the door behind me. I layed beside her and looked at her face so calm and peaceful ....I literally forget everything whenever I see her and now there will be someone else too...a person whom I'll love more  than my life....my baby, our baby

This feels so awesome....

"Baby come quickly...okay!! I know I'm being too desperate cause you are just 2 and a half  weeks old but I can't help it you kno- "

I was busy talking to my baby when my baby's ma sa slowly opened her eyes...
I smiled the brightest to her helped her to sit up.... I gave her water and she looked weirdly at me before  drinking the water...

"Yuvraj ...kya hua?? Aap kyu itna muskura rahe hai?? Aur hum...hume hua kya tha??"

"Nanduuuu shant ho jaiye aur ha hamari baat  dhyan se  suniye.."

"Yuvarj aap hume ab dara rahe hai"

Holding her hand into mine I slowly caressed it and said

"Ab se aap apna zyada dhyan rakhna ..zyada uchal-khud nahi aur yaha-vaha bhag na bhi band.."

"Yuvraj Hume kuch hua hai kya??"

.........................................................................

"What do we do now?"

"How did this happen suddenly??"

"When? how? etc is not the question now ..now we need a solution to it...because if this baby comes to the world..and specially if it is a boy. Our whole plan with fo in vain we need to do something ASAP...and one more thing I cannot let her dirty blood mix in our royal one"

"What are you actually planning to do then??"

The person smirks evily and so does others.

.........................................................................

"Because we are soon going to be parents....you are going to be a mother YUVRANI NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA congratulations."

Staring at my face for good seconds she hugged me tight...

"Manik........we are going to parents..our  baby l"

she said still in the hug.

I hummed with satisfaction after hearing my name from her mouth after soooo many hours.

Breaking the hug she kept her and mine hand  on her stomach and smiled living the moment.

The screen freezes on manik's happy face and evils smirks of some people.
.........................................................................

●Any guesses who are the evil souls...
●Don't worry this isn't as smooth as it seems to be..pichhar abhi bakhi hai..😎😉✌
●I know it's kinda short but sorry can't help I'm quite busy with other things....
● Do leave you precious comments and votes⭐😇
.........................................................................