chapter. 1 💜

Your the first and the last thing on my mind each and every day. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered "That's the one "

●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●

"Ummm..." nandini moaned in sleep feeling something soft touching her face travelling down and down. She smiled as she knew what or precisely who it is. Smiling she pretended to sleep.

"Hmm..playing smart . Good then the benefit is mine" saying so he hovered over her and continued to do the most important work.........

"Mani... let me sleep" she said which sounded more like a moan courtesy her dear hubby who was busy nibbling her sweet spot.....

"Hmm.. wake up na we'll get late. Then who'll do pooja?"

She immediately sat up which resulted in manik falling beside her as he was hovering her. She looked out of the open window to see the sun is risen but it's not too late..

"Why didn't you tell me before? See now I'm late na ,you know I have to do the puja every day still ...."

From the past one year that is from the time manik was married, every day morning pooja was done by nandini and manik only . No matter what but it had become a unsaid rule. Before marriage manik use to stand in pooja for the sake of standing but now he does willingly for her.

She got up from the bed and about to move but slipped and fell on manik who was just smirking at her.

"She you don't want to leave me"

"You did it purposely" she said pouting

"So why not , you were not doing your duty only " this time he pouted cutely.

If a year ago anyone would have seen their rude, arrogant and always angry king this way they would have fainted. But now things were different he was no more a rude , arrogant and angry king but a very sweet and polite one.

Because of the beauty who tame the beast. She had the power to stop him when no one could , it was because of her he is this way today.

"Oo so duty .....what duty" she said keeping her index finger on her chin and pretending as if she is thinking something.

"Nandini....." he winned like a kid.

She quickly kissed his cheek and ran away..

He smiled looking at her and left to the other room to get ready .

........................................................................

Every one is present in the temple which is present in their huge palace it self

"Yuvraj " neyonica said and gestured manik to take the aarti from Pandit Ji.

He smiled taking the aarti, handed it to nandini and did the aarti with her.

Though neyonica didn't tell nandini to take the aarti because she was a little away but everyone knew that somewhere she didn't like nandini much because she herself wanted to select bride for manik . But he was already head over heels to nandini and married her convincing his parents. For his happiness his parents agreed but neyonica doesn't like nandini much.