UNKNOWN

i woke up,it wasn't morning,i thought i slept for a really good time,i did not wake up because i got enough sleep,i woke up because i heard growling,i knew it,i wasn't alone,i got even more scared..

the growling was getting louder,and i don't think it was one that's growling,it sounded like more,i got even more scared,so i went and hid somewhere,i went in a certain direction where i was hearing the growls fading,that's a good sign,i found a really good hiding spot and just sat there,i heard even more growls,they were right in front of me,i didn't wanna look so i simply closed my eyes.

as i had my eyes shut i started thinking about my parents,how would they feel knowing their daughter isn't with them?they're probably worried,i felt so much sympathy for them,imagine being a parent and your baby just goes missing one day,that's really harsh,i hope to be back home,i hope this is just a dream,i don't wanna be here,a place far away from my parents,by myself in a dark forest and there's growling everywhere,in an unknown place.

i heard the growling completely disappear,i decided maybe i should step out and head somewhere else,problem is,i have no food or water,so if i'm not gonna die from these growling motherfuckers them i'm definitely gonna be dying of starvation or dehydration.

i just decided to go for it,maybe i'll find a good place at where i'm heading.

i quickly got out of my hiding spot becoming visible to all the surroundings in the forest,as soon as i got out placing my feet on the ground i heard growls getting louder,i quickly got back in again and stayed hidden.

i,again..did not wanna see what those creatures,also known as the motherfuckers are,so i closed my eyes as the growling became louder,it was even louder this time,they were so close to me,i could feel it,i remained calm,then i heard the log of the tree where i was hiding break,i opened my eyes knowing this could be my last time opening them,i saw a fully black creature,it was a mixture of a gorilla and a crocodile,it had a gorilla's body and a crocodile's face,such weird combinations of animals,it did not exactly look like a gorilla with a crocodile's face,but that was the way i saw it,it was creepy anyways.

i stayed there frozen as the creature stared at me,it looked at me dead in the eye and just went away with its pack.

it went somewhere,this was a bad idea but i had to...i followed them,silently and sneakingly,i arrived at a place which looked kind of like a school,there was a barrier,the monsters were trying to get through it,but everytime they tried to the barrier pushed them away,i was moving,and a monster attacked me but as soon as it put its huge claw on me a woman grabbed me and pulled me in through the barrier,how did that happen?