BFB 30:Chapter Complete

Start from the beginning

Yeah that was my other idea! End the episode oooor... uhhh... find help or whatever, either works.
GELATIN

Profily
HELLO, X'Y!

Hmmmmmmmmm-
X

You haven't moved in a good few- (looks at their golden watch) Wait, I think this watch is off by a couple of minutes. (fixes watch) Ok! It's fixed! So you haven't moved in a few couple of months so I was wondering if you wanted to come join us in the TV Studio or something.
PROFILY

No! I'm all good. Staying right here, thanks.
X

Why there? Why not where I am, or maybe here? Or why not here?
PROFILY

THIS is the exact spot where Four descended into the desert, and I'm not leaving his side!
X

Then I'll join you for a little bit! (sits with X) We sure are good friends!
PROFILY

Well then, I, uhhhh... will be thankful! So YEAH! Thank you. My tone is ANGRY! Because the FOUR situation. My THANK YOUs are GENUINE! So yeah, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
X

Pans to the Grand Cake.

So, Bubble? The Grand Cake isn't so hideous this time, is it?
ANNOUNCER

I don't know how to tell you this, but, it might actually be worse.
BUBBLE

In denial, I suppose. Surprise, surprise.
ANNOUNCER

Guys! We came here as fast as we could!
FLOWER

Something really big happened you guys! So basica-
GELATIN

True. And that big thing is that the final episode has begun. So let's begin.
ANNOUNCER

No! Announcer, not that! We REALLY-
FLOWER

Shush. It is quiet time for you. Let's begin.
ANNOUNCER

Intro.

We have a large crowd watching us today.
ANNOUNCER

WOO! THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME! THIS IS AWESOME!!
BIRTHDAY CAKE

Wow! What a big crowd!
GELATIN

Um- it seems I forgot to send out all the other invitations. Oh no.
ANNOUNCER

Don't worry! One of me in the audience is better than 50 of some other randoms, anyways.
BIRTHDAY CAKE

That's good to hear. Today's Cake at Stake will determine the winner of this entire season of BFB. That lucky munchkin will receive 3 prizes, the most for one contestant ever.
ANNOUNCER

Birthday Cake
WOOOO! YAAAAAAAY!

Thank you, Birthday Cake. Speaking of cake, the first of the prizes is the Grand Cake.
ANNOUNCER

(mumbles) I dunno, that looks kinda weird. That's kinda... oh, geez, that cake uh... that's a bit of a fixer upser.
FLOWER

I spent all day on it.
ANNOUNCER

(mumbles) I dunno, that looks kinda weird. That's kinda-
FLOWER

I was expecting you guys to give a nicer reply after I said all that. Whatever. The second prize is the BFB.
ANNOUNCER

Yeah, sick! (beatboxes)
GELATIN

The BFB repeats Gelatin's beatboxing.

And finally, the...
ANNOUNCER

Flower
THE... WHAT?

The... (sigh), the BFDI.
ANNOUNCER

Flower and Gelatin chatter excitedly.