Chapter 13: The Jedi

Start from the beginning

They lead the duo to a large building with a gate in front of it, with about three poles on each side with some people inside of it, which shocked the prisoners inside of them. "Help us." One prisoner pleads to the hunters before he gets shocked. "She'll kill us all." Another prisoner said and (y/n) looks at them and couldn't help but feel bad for these people. 

They're living in fear. ​​She thought as the gate opens and the hunters walking inside, the Child ducking down in the bag, fearfully.

The duo walk in and immediately it was like stepping into a different world. While outside of these gates, it looked like the very poor parts of town, dirty and rundown. But this place place looked like a paradise; water, trees and the large building looked well kept.

"Come forward." The Magistrate ordered as she was feeding something in the water. The duo walk up to her as the Magistrate asked. "You are a Mandalorian?"

"Yes." Din replied then Magistrate turns to (y/n). "And you?" She asked. "A skillful bounty hunter." (Y/n) replied, figuring that it was easier to say that than going in depth of who she is. 

"I have a proposition that may interest you two." The Magistrate said. "Our price is high." Din informs her and the Magistrate turns to face them. "This target is priceless. A Jedi plagues me. I want both of you to kill her." The Magistrate said. "That's a difficult task." (Y/n) said. "One that you two are well-suited for. The Jedi are the ancient enemy of Mandalore." said the Magistrate.

"As I said, our price is high." Din said then a guard walks up, holding two spears. The Magistrate turns and holds her hands out and takes the spears once the guard comes up to her. She holds the spears as she turns to the hunters.

"What do you two make of these?" She asked. The two hunters walk up to her, take the spears and look them over. Then Din hits the spear against his gauntlet and it let's out a loud ding. 

"Beskar." Din and (y/n) said and the Magistrate smiles. "Pure beskar...like your armor." She said, nodding towards Din. "Kill the Jedi and they're yours." 

The two hunters share a look and (y/n) nods at him before they hand the spears back to her. "Where do we find this Jedi?" Din asked her and the Magistrate smiles, proudly.

Later, the two hunters were escorted out of the community by Lang. The Child coos and Lang looks down at the bag and notices him. "What is that thing?" He asked. "We keep it around for luck." Din tells him. "You're gonna need it where you two are headed." Lang said. Din and (y/n) look over at him and they make their way into the burnt down forest.

"Well, these are the coordinates." Din said, after making it deeper into the forest, as he and (y/n) pull out their rifles. "Keep your eyes open. We've got to be close." (Y/n) said and the two look around, Din using the scanner in his helmet while (y/n) just looks around.

Then a rustling sound breaks the silence. "You hear that?" Din asked then he takes the Child out of the bag and place him on a large mound of dirt. "Don't worry. Sit right here. We're gonna see what's out there." Din said and he pulls out his binoculars and looks around only to see large creatures nearby.

"False alarm." He said just as (y/n) sensed something behind her. She gasped then turned around, activates her shield and blocks an attack from the Jedi.

The Jedi begins to slice her double white lightsabers but each hit was blocked by (y/n)'s shield until Din uses his flame thrower at the Jedi. The Jedi jumps and flips over while Din activates his grapple and it wraps around the Jedi.

She looks up at a tree branch, smiles then jumps over the branch which made Din go up. "Dank farrik." (Y/n) mutters and Din cuts the grappling cord and falls down. The Jedi turns around and was bout to attack Din when (y/n) shouts. "Ahsoka Tano!"