I Want Her

Thomas POV
"Greeny!" Gally charged. He grabbed me away from her. When there was space he punched hard, his fist colliding with my face, knocking me to the ground. Everyone started running over, circling us. "I f***ing warned you!"

I tried to get back up but he kicked me down. I briefly saw Newt's face and it looked mad.

After a few minutes of getting beat, he stopped and walked away, leaving me shamefully lying on the ground.

Dinner

I saw Newt laughing with some guys and I walked over

"Oh hey man." He greeted me by putting his arm around me and passing me a beer. They have a "special recipe using
the plants here.

"Yeah... hey, can I talk to you?" I asked already walking off so we could talk privately. He followed.

"What's up?" He laughed.

"Are you drunk?"

"No I'm just having a good time Tommy."

"Okay good, I got a plan to talk to her."

Newt's smile faded.

"Gally has to go into the maze tomorrow with Albey to check out what happened to the guy... so no one can stop me. Now is there any type of protection?"

"What the hell Thomas."

"I'm kidding, I just want her name then I'll leave it alone." I smiled then started to walk away.

"Y/n" Newt said quietly behind me. I paused turning around.

"How—" but he already walked past me.

How does he know...

But I'm still gonna go for the plan... I want more than just her name.

The Next Day

The wall opened into the Maze and Gally along with others went in. I looked at the treehouse and smiled. Making sure no one was around I climbed up.

"Hey!" y/n seemed a bit annoyed.

"Hey it's okay, Gally isn't here."

"I'm aware now go!" She starting walking back into the mini, wooden room behind her, attempting to close the door.

"Come on don't be like that," I stopped the door from shutting. "We got a couple hours to our selves, let's make the most of it."

It's just a fan fiction! Thomas would never r*pe someone in the canon story.