LMG: Aggressor

Magsimula sa umpisa

That's what's being a good friend, right? I have no time to be depressed, I understand Saf's decisions.

I stepped on the railing and jumped from the window.

---

"So, what're you planning?", my other half asked.

"Create more serums? Mixtures? Anti-dote?", I told him. I wanted to get distracted as I plan on being the top of the top here in our universe.

"Eh-? You're really gonna aim for it? That sounds lame.", Morphi hitted back at me. I don't really care if it sounds lame and more, it's just that, I have a reason to push further.

"Kuya, pwede ba 'kong humingi ng pabor sa'yo?"

"Hmm?"

"Pwede 'bang tumigil ka na?", I looked at Morphi. He seems desperate, ngunit ano namang gagawin ko kung titigil ako?

"Why would I?", I said as I continue on adding blood on the mixtures I made. I don't even have any idea on who DER are.

Dark Elves Reincarnation, as I remember, most of them are Craft users. My blood tells me so.

If I were to connect them from our historical derivation, then they're probably the reason of our dark past into a pretty-good reality?

"Morpho, what kind of mixtures is that?"

"Animaburst; this will make a once person's animation explode. Basically, if I injected this into you and you moved, the part of your body that you moved will explode."

"T-That's too c-cruel!", binigyan ko na lamang siya ng maliit na tawa sa kinonserba ang ginawa 'kong mistura. Inilagay ko ito sa isang ligtas na lugar at nagbigay paalam kay Morphi.

Humakbang ako paalis ng lab at isinara ang pinto. Doon ko naabutan ang isang tao na nagaantay para sa'kin.

---

"So, what is it that you want, Sirius?", he brought me to a nearby cafe to have some talk with me. "Can I work under you?", he said. Just like I thought, everything is going through the way I carved.

"Sure!", I agreed as I gave him a wide pleasant smile.

"Eh-? Are you for real? Like, are you serious right n-"

"Do I look like that I'm joking? Do you think I like sarcasm? Satt-"

"But, why-"

"Sandali lang, putangina mo!", we both sipped our tea as we tried to calm ourselves.

"I knew that you wanted me to escort you, Sirius Canis. I was about to send you to hell that time we had a confrontation. But, my blood pumped heavily and different, I've modified my blood that's why it works different than a normal human.", I discussed while holding my cup.

"Ah- I didn't really get it but okay.....", I gave him a wide smile as we go outside. After I left the cafe, I went to the nearest convenience store to buy some snacks and drinks.

I hate it when someone takes my snacks, do you as well? My other-self probably sees me as a stock of snacks.

"Why are you following me?", I said as i kept on walking, I noticed Sirius behind my back. He's holding his hands together as his hair flows through the wind. You can also hear the rustling sound from the leaves, sign that it's getting to fall season.

"Our universe sure in unique.", he said. It sure is to be honest, I don't really know what kind of seasons other universes have, but I'm pretty sure there are more beautiful ones occuring.

"Sirius, you worked for the other group that's aiming for the top, right? Could you tell me who's it?", I turned to him and asked him. He just stopped and shaked relentlessly, he seems nervous.

I gave him a simp serum and let him talk.

"That personnel's name is--!!", he stopped. As I observe him, I saw some type of sword piercing through him.

 As I observe him, I saw some type of sword piercing through him