Lunch time is uhh... amity

After class you walk to your normal lunch spot whilst holding amity's hand you sit next to luz and amity sits on the other side of you. You talk with luz about how exciting it is to be at hexside and how you have the exact same time table and the conversation continues, you catch amity glancing at you periodically but you say nothing out of the blue you here the bell shrike signaling to go back to class. You pack up your things, as you do so you see amity looking at you "hey amity" you say tilting your head at her "ah!" She jumps and falls onto luz. You help luz and amity up and walk and talk to your next class, as your walking amity silently taps your hand before holding. She continues holding your hand until you get to her class, you wave goodbye and walk to your class. You sit next to luz and again think 'I wonder what's wrong with amity, i mean there's nothing wrong with what she's doing it's just she doesn't normally act like this'. You continue to speculate on amity's strange behaviour until luz taps you on the shoulder "y/n, y/n"  she whispers. You relies you have been called on. "I will again ask you y/n. What is the formula for jitter juice" "it's uhhh" you stutter not knowing the answer. "Its tepple tode and smuged smock" luz whispers to you. You say what luz told you and the teacher continues with the lesson.