"Shin let's go, your mom will be mad at us if she finds out. I also have a class tomorrow so I need to go back to Seoul." Hyewon left Soojin there as she gets Shin from Shuhua.

"Okay." Shin cheerfully said, she understands her situation and she's grateful that she has her aunt Hyewon every weekends.

"Bye Shu unnie." Shin waved her hand and if Soojin is gonna be honest she finds the little girl adorable. "Bye Soo unnie." Soojin smiled as she waves her hand bidding goodbye to the girl.

"See you at the campus Shuhua and Soojin." Hyewon bid her goodbyes. Shuhua just nods her head. She turned to face Soojin.

"I think we should head back also" Soojin said her eyes avoiding Shuhua. "Yeah I think we should." Shuhua didn't paid attention to it as she holds Soojin by the wrist like she always do before. "Come on."

===

"I win." Shuhua exclaimed still catching her breath. Soojin followed behind also catching her breath. "No, you didn't inform me about it." Soojin complained finally breathing steadily.

Shuhua suddenly let go of her wrist earlier and started running while yelling to race at the front of the hotel.

Unknown to the two four pairs of eyes were watching them amused of what they are witnessing. "I did." Shuhua shrugged her shoulders annoying Soojin. "You always lose to me when it comes to this." Shuhua added with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I'm not as athletic as you are." Soojin retorted earning a snort from Shuhua.

"Where have you two been?" The two turned around and saw Miyeon with crossed arms. "Playground." Shuhua truthfully said.

'It's gonna be a long ride.' Soojin huffs out a sigh feeling tired of the running they did. Soyeon eyed Soojin and Shuhua suspiciously and her growing suspicion are already having answers.

Soojin noticed Soyeon's staring at her. 'What?' Soojin mouthed but Soyeon just shakes her head smiling a little. 

"Someone sent a car to the university to be received under my name?" Shuhua asks clueless taking her phone out she immediately gave her mother a ring only to be answered by her mother's secretary.

"Leigh is mom available right now?" Shuhua asks with much seriousness, the five was silently listening as it seems that it isn't their business to mind at all seeing a very different Shuhua.

"Did mom asked you to send me a car here?" Shuhua's eyebrows were furrowed at what her mother's secretary just said. "Don't tell her that I called and thank you." Shuhua ended the call still clueless of where the hell did that car came from.

"My mother didn't send me a car and I don't know who else would." Shuhua answered putting her phone down on the table. "Ms. Bae didn't tell me other info about it and I think it should be you and Ms. Bae to talk about it." Miyeon uttered.

"Okay small meeting is over, go back to your own rooms and ready your things. We'll talk about what's with the two of you later." Miyeon sternly said but none of them were fazed by how the eldest was stern about it.

The four was walking at the same way  and the two foreigners couldn't keep their mouth shut anymore. "Don't you think it's weird to see those two like that?" Minnie voiced out, Yuqi nods her head agreeing to Minnie.

"I don't know what exactly happened to them but it's good to see them getting along." Miyeon said, Soyeon was just silent actually she's been silent since they were at the lobby. She's trying to figure it out piece by piece.

And she couldn't help but worry about her friend. She knows that this is gonna be a big problem at some way.

"What do you think Yeon?" Miyeon asks the girl who was just silently walking beside Yuqi. "Soojin should know what she's getting herself into." Soyeon said but the three didn't understand what the girl meant by it.

If Soyeon is right then she wouldn't tolerate what Soojin is doing right now.

===
Sorry if this is a short update, I'm too sad to write a chapter but I'll be back with a much more longer chapter.

Stay safe

Stay hydrated

CIAO