🔹Fluff🔹

This is requested by obito_is_daddy.
Thank you for requesting,I hope you like it!

**********

It's hard fighting with Kawaki, especially when it's about (Favorite/Food)

"I'm telling you Kawaki, it's mine!"

"No it's mine!" I glared at him as he glared back at me.

"Sakuhi is hungry,Sakuhi will take the (Favorite/Food) now" We heard a childish voice. We look up at Sakuhi, she's looked crazy.

"Did she..." I trailed off as she walk away from us with the (Favorite/Food) and waved goodbye.

"Yep she franked coffee again"

...silence...

"WAIT!!! MY (FAVORITE/FOOD) !!!" We both screamed then glared at each other.

"IT'S MY FOOD!"

"NO IT'S MINE!"

...

Kawaki and I saw that there's no achievement in fighting each other so we end up in the Ichiraku Ramen.

"So,what do you two lowers like?" Ayame-san asked smiling at us.

"The usual please...wait LOVERS?!" I exclaimed as Ayame-san just smirks while Kawaki showed a visible mini blush.

"You always hang around together,and besides you two look perfect for each other. Please wait for your ramen" She giggled as she saw my expression. Puffed cheeks with visible red blush.

"A-anyway, who's gonna pay?" I asked Kawaki.

"It's in the house love birds" We heard Ayame-san said as she placed our ramen in the table.

"Ayame-san, we're not a couple. And thank you!" I trimmed at her for making us not pay for the oh so deliciously to die for ramen.

"Not yet anyway" she giggles again and left

As we were half way done with the ramen Kawaki looks at me time to time while we're eating.

"What is it Kawaki? Do I have something in my face?" I asked getting annoyed until he chuckled...CHUCKLED.

"Actually yes,you have" he reach for a tissue and wipe something of my lips' corner.

I blush in embarrassment as I nervously laugh "oh ahahaha,t-thanks"

"Y/N, I've been meaning to ask you something..."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Will you be mine forever?" I nearly chocked on the soup and those words left his mouth. "A-are you okay?" His voice filled with worry

"Y-yes... I'm okay" I sighed as I drank the water he give me

"So Uhm...your answer...I mean you don't have to answer-"

"Yes... yes Kawaki, I'll be yours" I smiled at him as he gasps.

"Y-you really mean that?"

"Yeah" I said as I showed my eye smile as he blushed. "And you're mine,forever" I smirk as his blush deepens.

Who would have thought I could make the great Kawaki blush?

Meanwhile...

Sakuhi shake her head and blinked her eyes.

"Did I drank coffee again?" I asked no one I particular

"Yep you did little lady"

"Obito-san?...do you have a candy?"

"This kid" Obito sighs in despair

**********
Gah! A total cringe bunch I know! But I hope you appreciate it tho,and please vote! Be safe and goodbye!

Date:Sat, Jul 10,2021