🍃Fluff🍃

This is requested by @DieExtras . Thank you for requesting,hope you like it!

**********

I was again training where I met the big brow kid.

"Flying Weapons!" I exclaimed as I opened my scroll and the seal glowed while kunais began flying to the target. And of course they all hit the log and not a single one of them dropped in the land.

I sighed as I closed the scroll. Hmm...I should train with my Giant Shuriken.

"Summoning Jutsu:Odama Shuriken!" I exclaimed again as the Giant Shuriken appeared on my hand "Ha!" I threw the Shuriken and as I expected it wanked around the rock and not pierced to it. I should've known.

"Why do I always fail with Shuriken" I sigh as I walk to get it.

Unbeknownst to Y/N a certain black eyes watch her train as he was passing by.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN UNBEKNOWNST?!"

"You! Kid with the green suit! You think I don't feel your Chakra?" I glared at him as he started sweating.

"I...Uhm...I...I was just..." He stuttered as I walked towards him raising an eyebrow.

And me being me... "You...Well...You...You were just" I tease him as his face tinted with pink.

"W-well...I..." He continues to stutter as I stopped infront of him

"Well? What is it? Why were you watching me train?"

"I was just passing by..."

"Passing by huh? Well passing by shouldn't be watching a girl train in 30 minutes!" I exclaimed as he widened his eyes.

"30 MINUTES?!"

"You weren't happen to be a pervert,are you?" I asked as I hold my kunai in my hand and again his eyes widened as he move his hand infront of his face frantically.

"W-what?! No! That is beneath me! I was just suppose to invite you to a date- wait no! A dinner!...wait...I mean lunch!"

"Are you serious,Metal?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he just nod his head. And all the odds he bow and hand out his hand. Yep he's asking for my hand.

"Please Fuma Y/N,will you please go out with some (Favorite/Food) with me?!" I got a little shockwave...yep shockwave...flowed through my body and my face heat up.

"Uh...sure, I'm in" I blush more as he raise his head looking at me.

"Is that a-" I cut him off.

"Yes Metal,Yes" I said taking his hand smiling. He smiled brighter than before and hugged me.

"Thank you!!!"

"Just so you know you'll be paying,yeah?" I said as we break from the hug.

"Of course what kind of a man I am if I can't treat my girlfriend?"

"G-girlfriend?" I asked as he starts to fidgete.

"That is if you want to be..."

"YES!" I exclaimed as he jumps in happiness.

"Yes!"

**********

Oh my god,I deeply apologize if it's not that good,and if you're wondering their already friends,maybe you're thinking that he just asked her without knowing who she is. Anyway! As you see in the title it have an emoji,which I put in the requesting chapter their own emojis,and the fluff meaning that it's a fluff. And I hope you're safe! Please take care of yourself. It's hard being sick...like I am right now...*sigh* I'm glad school is over. And please don't forget to vote and please request in the request chapter,it will be hard for me to look for your request on a story chapter. Anyway,goodbye! Hope you like it!

Date:Sat,Jul 10,2021