How you met

Since this story is still on my draft this is before the request and stuffs,I don't even know if this story is gonna even have reads! Anyway go!

Boruto-☀️

You two were best friends since childhood,and that didn't change until your teenagers.

Mitsuki-🌕

Twelve Years Old.

Y/N P.O.V.

I was walking to a large dark alley way,you were gonna slip when you're caught off guard and waiting for an impact but fortunately someone helps you up. You look at your saviour's face and greeted by a yellow glowing eyes.

"Wow..." You mumbled but realising the awkward situation you bow and smiled. "Thank you for saving me!"

"No problem" He said as he walks away.

Kawaki-🔹

I was humming a tone happily until someone bumped into me.

"Watch where your going!" I and the boy yelled at the same time. "No,you watch where your going!" We yelled again for the same time. We glared daggers at each other.

"Kawaki,there you are."

I gasps as I look up and saw the seventh hokage.

"Nanadaime Sama!" I gasps in shock as he smiled at me.

"Oh you're Y/N right?"

"Y-yes sir!"

"Well nice to meet yo- Wait KAWAKI!!!  Bye and be good!" He said to me as he chase after the boy.

"Whoa I just talk to the Hokage..." "...wait he knows that jacka$$?"

Iwabe-⚒️

"We have a new student,please come in front and introduce your self" The teacher said,who is named Aburame Shino,said as I walk into the front

"Hello,My name is Y/N. I'm from Iwagakure,nice to meet you all"

"Be kind to her and show her through the school...Hmm...you can sit beside Iwabe"

"What? Why me?" Said who is supposed to be Iwabe,he have white shirt with a green seemed to be a jacket over it,and it have to sleeves. And he have red hat what I assumed to be a bonnet I dunno.

"Him, you're sitting with him. Now where did we left off?"

I sat beside Iwabe and smiled. But he just grumbles and went to sleep,I guess if I wanna be friends with him I gotta try hard...

Denki-💻

"Watch out!!!" I yelled at the boy who's peacefully walking,and eyed the large shuriken charging at him.

"GWAH!!!" He exclaimed as he runs away from the shuriken,I shouldn't have threw it that far.

"Gotcha! Phew!" I sighed in relief as I hold the large shuriken and they boy who's shaking on his foot. "Uhm...are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" I asked him as he calmed

"N-no I-i'm okay...just..." He inhaled and exhaled and smiled "I just got shocked that's all"

I smiled back and introduced myself "My name is Y/N, what's yours?"

"Denki"

Metal Lee-🍃

I was training with my weapons until..

"Severe Leaf Hurricane!" I felt strong gush of wind swoosh past me and the wind is so strong I now have a straight scar on my face.

I gritted my teeth and glared at the person who did this.

"You little! And I have a facetious scar on my face" I irritatingly said to him as he bowed, apologizing

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!"

I just glared at him "when this happen again, I will not let you go easily" I said as I picked my sword from the land beside me and walked away.

"I am deeply sorry!" He yelled back at me and I just shake my head

"She look scary" Metal mumbled while Y/N smirked to herself,a tint of pink appeared in her cheeks

"Hmph... he's kinda cute"

Tsundere Check? AHAHAHA

Inojin-🖌️

I was walking around the Konoha's park and I saw flowers that need water. I used my water Jutsu and watch as the flowers bloom.

I began walking but I accidentally trip "oww" I hissed and stand up and I saw  a opening on a bushy area infront of me. I walk towards there and I moved the branches making a way for me. I turned around and I gasps.

It was a beautiful big cherry blossom tree and a hill filled with flowers. I walk forward more and saw that here,you have a perfect view of the village. I sat on the tree not knowing that someone else was here

"Hey you,who are you?" Asked a voice I looked beside me and saw a boy holding a drawing book with a confuse expression "I thought I would be the only one who can find this place" he frowned a little and continued what he's drawing.

I feel awkward "umm...sorry if I disturb you..Uhm... I'm just gonna go"

"Wait no! I mean... it's not like you disturb me or anything,you can stay here if you like. My name's Inojin"

"I'm Y/N"

Shikadai- 💨

I was wondering around the Village of Konoha until I saw a bench and I sat there. I sighed as I look up,my eyes widened. There was a guy sleeping on a branch I stared at him,he have black hair that remind me of a pineapple.

"What? Done starring?" He said as he sit up and yawned and flutter his eyes open.

"I...Uhm..." Red tint went from my neck to my cheeks "s-sorry I don't know there's someone here"

He went down to the bench and look at me "I haven't see you before,who are you?"

"My name is Y/N from Sunagakure,yours?"

"Sunagakure huh? Well,call me Shikadai"

Hello! This is the first time I do scenario book so please comment what do you think about my book? Until next time!

Date:Wed, Jun 30,2021